• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Archive Discussion Thread

vol 2 feat is a small building level for making a hole in the engineering department ceiling. I'm using destruction value.
For vol 2, I guess that works, although I haven't seen the calc yet
If most non-students are 9-B then 9-A even that high ngl
On another note, the combat capable students all scale to 7-B pre-Chroma, but the middle-to-low tier students definitely don't scale to that, and they aren't exactly the type of students to get into situations with easily scalable feats...

For vol 2, I guess that works, although I haven't seen the calc yet
If most non-students are 9-B then 9-A even that high ngl
On another note, the combat capable students all scale to 7-B pre-Chroma, but the middle-to-low tier students definitely don't scale to that, and they aren't exactly the type of students to get into situations with easily scalable feats...its suppose t
its supposed to be a large building but I don't have proof of her melting something using Railgun

hello, I'm done with basic. can you check if there are missing, grammatical errors, etc before publishing

Bold means suggested changes btw.

"Detected someone from over a kilometre away"

"Posseses superhuman strength and a body that is capable of self-repair using nanomachines"

"Can temporarily increase her critical rate depending on her skill levels"

"Can shoot laser beams with her Railgun"

Capitalise "At" for "at least Hypersonic". I believe there was also a discussion about her intelligence earlier in the thread.

There was also another sandbox that was underway, don't remember what happened to it. Either way, it had accepted calcs for combat students, and the Sword of Light should at least scale to them.

Bold means suggested changes btw.

"Detected someone from over a kilometre away"

"Posseses superhuman strength and a body that is capable of self-repair using nanomachines"

"Can temporarily increase her critical rate depending on her skill levels"

"Can shoot laser beams with her Railgun"

Capitalise "At" for "at least Hypersonic". I believe there was also a discussion about her intelligence earlier in the thread.

There was also another sandbox that was underway, don't remember what happened to it. Either way, it had accepted calcs for combat students, and the Sword of Light should at least scale to them.

I'll keep 9-A for now since the profile was only at Vol 2

can someone ping the intelligence part? I don't want to get spoiled by searching for it

Honestly, I just had a lack of time and motivation to finish my sandbox, ngl.

More onto the scaling, though... IMO, there isn't much-or any-proof that most of the students got stronger as more vols released especially clubs like GDD who we canonically know just messes around and makes/play games in their free time and doesn't go out seeking fights/missions like C&C.

If I had to scale Aris, I would scale her to the likes of Eimi who has canonically fought raid bosses like Binah and Hod in Himari's event but I would also scale her below Neru since her point-blank SoL: SN at the end of Vol. 2 P1 left Neru somewhat stunned but relatively unscathed whilst Aris was completely unable to continue fighting and had to be bailed out by Sensei and GDD.

Honestly, I just had a lack of time and motivation to finish my sandbox, ngl.

More onto the scaling, though... IMO, there isn't much-or any-proof that most of the students got stronger as more vols released especially clubs like GDD who we canonically know just messes around and makes/play games in their free time and doesn't go out seeking fights/missions like C&C.

If I had to scale Aris, I would scale her to the likes of Eimi who has canonically fought raid bosses like Binah and Hod in Himari's event but I would also scale her below Neru since her point-blank SoL: SN at the end of Vol. 2 P1 left Neru somewhat stunned but relatively unscathed whilst Aris was completely unable to continue fighting and had to be bailed out by Sensei and GDD.
i see. if there's no upcoming upgrade then ill do scaling chain for her

i see. if there's no upcoming upgrade then ill do scaling chain for her
Hmm... Well, there is also Toki and Toki in her mecha, to consider.

Toki w/o her mecha is at least physically comparable to Akira, who can take a direct hit from a focused SoL: SN relatively well, as she assisted GDD in fending her off. In her mecha at full power, she is somewhat comparable to Neru but would be defeated by her w/o her future predict. Her Post V2 Mecha is vastly inferior to her Vol 2 Mecha but she could still fend off scores of Saint Barbaras who are 10x stronger than regular mooks and the arius squad all needed to work together to defeat one in VF.

So scaling chain would go like this, maybe.

Neru > Toki w/Mecha (V2) >> Toki w/Mecha (Post V2) > Regular!Aris SoL: SN >> Regular!Aris > Eimi ~ Raid Bosses > Fodder Students > Himari

Hmm... Well, there is also Toki and Toki in her mecha, to consider.

Toki w/o her mecha is at least physically comparable to Akira, who can take a direct hit from a focused SoL: SN relatively well, as she assisted GDD in fending her off. In her mecha at full power, she is somewhat comparable to Neru but would be defeated by her w/o her future predict. Her Post V2 Mecha is vastly inferior to her Vol 2 Mecha but she could still fend off scores of Saint Barbaras who are 10x stronger than regular mooks and the arius squad all needed to work together to defeat one in VF.

So scaling chain would go like this, maybe.

Neru > Toki w/Mecha (V2) >> Toki w/Mecha (Post V2) > Regular!Aris SoL: SN >> Regular!Aris > Eimi ~ Raid Bosses > Fodder Students > Himari
hello, is this fine? you can edit it if you want

well since I'm starting with vol 3 right now, I'll take note some Mika abilities.
is there another student worth making a profile for Vol 3 onwards?

Back