• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blue Aardvark Big Upgrade

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Oh boy, I've been wanting to do this for a while, but I'm in luck, but anyways, Blue Aardvark should be upgraded to "7-B, likely High 5-A, higher, with Preparation and Super Duper Juice" based on what's being referenced onto this draft blog.

Please go over the Pink Panther page if you're confused with the scaling or if you don't know what's the whole point of this CRT, and do keep in mind that this verse doesn't actually have a canonicity when it comes to cartoons, but anyways let's give this one a shot.

Onto the AP, Speed and the Dura part, so basically the Aardvark can harm the Pink Panther by ramming into him who has harmed Big Nose who has showcased such impressive durability such as surviving a planet being grown right in front of him which was calced at Dwarf Star level. Not to mention the Aardvark has taken quite the beating from Pink and especially surviving being sent flying by him. Aardvark was also shown to run at the same speed as the Pink Panther who's MFTL, and he was also avoiding his attacks. That should also upgrade him to At least Relativistic, likely Massively FTL

Now onto the Abilities which is pretty teeny, He should also have Immersion for being able to go inside a painting.

But that will be all.

Last edited:
A bit confused about the speed, why relativistic if he is shown equal to pink panther?

Rest seems fine

A bit confused about the speed, why relativistic if he is shown equal to pink panther?

Rest seems fine
To fit in with his High 5-A key, and it would overlap Aardvark's already calculated key, so that's why it's At least Relativistic at the beginning.

Anymore inputs from anyone else? Or can I apply the changes now?

Seems the vast majority agrees with the changes, I'll start applying them

Back