• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloons Tower Defense Upgrades

As Bloons has now been uploaded and the tiers for the MOAB Bloons have been finalized, some towers require upgrades. This will also have some other notes just in addition.

MOABs
Characters to be upgraded via ZOMG

Quincy should be "Possibly Building level", as DDTs have this same possible rating

Super Phoenix should be at least Building level via being capable of decimating large groups of MOAB Bloons with ease

According to the Bloons wiki, Apache Prime (with camo detection) is one of the few towers (Three of the other four being Super Monkey's paths and the fourth being a Hero that doesn't have a profile yet) can solo a BAD

Avatar of Wrath, if there are enough ZOMGs/BADs (90,000 RBE: ZOMG is 16,656 RBE, BAD is 55,760 RBE) on screen, will eventually become powerful enough to pop them via Statistics Amplification (Though, like Heli Pilot, it can't pop the DDTs without camo detection)

Wizard Lord (BTD) should have "Likely Building Level (Is stated to be the strongest Bloon popper)"

I'm not sure what to do about Super Monkey (BSM). BSM 2 Flash doesn't have a ZOMG or the similarly scaled bosses, but Mobile does. So how should Mobile be tiered? Should it be Level 5 weapons?

Other
Sniper Monkey should be Hypersonic via shooting Pinks and above

Necromancer should have either Teleportation or Deconstruction as it removes its zombie Bloons at the end of each round in a poof of smoke

Wizard Lord (BTD) should have resistance to Death Manipulation and Absorption since it cannot be sacrificed for the Sun God

The Crossbow Master (x-x-5 Dart Monkey) should be High 6-C by being able to deal with a Z.O.M.G alone, thus making it comparable to the Sun Avatar.

It can also heavily damage a B.A.D bloon

Can you summarise the justifications for all of the suggested statistics please?

Scaling on if a single tower can reliably beat a certain type of enemy by itself without activated powers. I'm personally good with everything suggested here.

Avatar of Wrath can defeat a Z.O.M.G if enough bloons are shown, so it can get that rating as side note (For example: At least Building Level (Can Easily defeat multiple M.O.A.Bs and B.F.Bs), At least Large Island Level with Statistics Amplification (if there are enough ZOMGs/BADs, it would eventually get powerful enough to pop them, making it at least comparable to the Sun Avatar).

Also, 5/x/x Druid Monkey was also shown to be able to solo a Z.O.M.G.

Crossbow Master can also solo a Z.O.M.G (It was stated in the bloons wiki to be able to solo all rounds up to round 80, which includes a ZOMG. There's also a video showing further proof of this statement )

Okay, so the currently listed changes are good to be added? Are there any additional towers that need to be upgraded at the moment?

I wanna say that the True Sun God or Avatar of the Vengeful Monkey may be High 6-B, but that's not related to the thread.

Well, this is a revisions thread, so I don't see why we can't bring it up. Was there another calc?

The TSG has much larger plasma balls and can summon multiple sun avatars that all act like the standard version. The AotVM fires slightly larger shots, summons and sustains more sun avatars, and is the fusion of the other Tier 5 SM towers. It's possible the latter has enough fusion stacks to go into High 6-B, but I may be wrong.

Qawsedf234 said:
The TSG has much larger plasma balls and can summon multiple sun avatars that all act like the standard version. The AotVM fires slightly larger shots, summons and sustains more sun avatars, and is the fusion of the other Tier 5 SM towers. It's possible the latter has enough fusion stacks to go into High 6-B, but I may be wrong.
Maybe get some more calcs of it given the accepted values and it might work. I mean, you can use the same method that boosted the Sun Avatar to High 6-C and the Temple to 6-B.

Also, it's worth noting that the AotVM is far superior to all tier 5 super monkeys combined. This is with a maxed True Sun God vs. Maxed AotVM

Sorry, scale to Super Monkey. Since TSG and AotVM provide the power she wields in those two forms

Oh. Well I can see her scaling to the Sun Avatar if empowered and being able to beat a BAD with her ult attack.

Back