• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bloom's Tier - Possible Downgrade

Can I ask why Bloom is 2-C? At the most, shouldn't she be 3-A? When has it been said, or shown, that her power could destroy the multiverse?

I mean the Dragon Flame only created a single dimension, nowhere should that mean that she could destroy the Fricking Multiverse! Kind of confused here... so any information that can be provided is much appreciated.

I feel like I'm doing a major scrutinization of a lot of these verses lol.

The more I look back, the more I realize 2-C is a bit wank with our current evidence. (I will look for more evidence of a higher tier). However, her current Low 2-C rating is scaled from the Great Dragon creating the magic dimension when there was nothingness (Directly stated in season 1), whose power she has. So 3-A is right now is a bit no, but I will eventually look back through and verify some of our statements, and see if there's more evidence for upgrade.

And I understand that I do... but by giving her the tier of 2-C, you are saying that she can destroy more than one universe. You are saying that she can destroy the multiverse... something that I have a hard time believing.

The multiverse is a hypothetical group of multiple universes including the universe in which humans live. Together, these universes comprise everything that exists: the entirety of space, time, matter, energy, the physical laws and the constants that describe them. The different universes within the multiverse are called "parallel universes", "other universes", or "alternative universes".

But if you notice... Winx Club has never stated that the other realms are different universes... but in fact different realms. It's been speculated that they are in fact just different realities, or, even far away planets.

Even if the realms are actually different universes, that doesn't mean that the Great Dragon is strong enough to destroy/create more than one. Didn't the show state that it was tired after it created the Magix dimension? If it got exhausted from the just creating one... how's it going to destroy the multiverse?

Just trying to help sort things out logically.

Let me show you something - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDT7qGmFIkE This is a scene from Ben Ten when the universe was destroyed. Do you see how it just erased everything? Bloom would need to be able to survive something like that and then re-create all that which was destroyed. Then do it again over and over. That is what being Multiversal mean.

Do you understand the sheer power that is required to even belong in the 2 Tier?

Now I'll be humble and say I haven't seen all of the Winx Club series, so if there is a feat that Bloom has shown that matches that, please share it with me. But for now, I withhold my judgment.

Low 2-C is Universe level+, which is one universe. 2-C is low Multiverse level, which is 2-1000 universes. You apparently do not understand what I meant in my last comment.

I said 2-C is possibly wank, Low 2-C is better.

3-A is 3D power, destroying the observable universe is the baseline.

Low 2-C is 4D power, destruction of the space time continuum. (And also, as far as I know, common assumption for creating a universe)

So what are the conclusions here, and which characters would be affected?

Best ask Drag-O-Drawgon. I just wanted an explanation as to why people thought Bloom could destroy the multiverse. Turns out that's not the case, she can just create and destroy the universe if she could somehow control the power and use it to its full potential.

Besides that, he says he's reviewing the other characters to try and evaluate them.

Looking at this, this thread simply just cancels the 2-C upgrade, meaning no characters are to be edited. This thread really only affects Bloom. (Because she's the only character we even have on this wiki for Winx Club)

Although it was basically confirmed Bloom could use the full power of the Dragon Flame in season 6 when she yelled "Use all the power of the Dragon Flame" (Or something like that). If that statement was debunked, someone who was in that thread tell me how it was debunked.

Back