• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blood Lusted Super Saiyan Goku (Nemek Saga) vs all Eight Kings (Toriko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superman1999 said:
In my option
Goku would speed Blitz them before they can move
Considering the OP stated that Goku is bloodlusted (and also starting out in SSJ form, no less), i could see him doing just that.

However, Goku being Small Star or higher based on Frieza's calc technically hasn't been accepted here yet as Kavpeny and DT are working on what to do with it. For now i'm going with what their current stats show.......

CrossverseCrisis said:
Superman1999 said:
In my option
Goku would speed Blitz them before they can move
Considering the OP stated that Goku is bloodlusted (and also starting out in SSJ form, no less), i could see him doing just that.
However, Goku being Small Star or higher based on Frieza's calc technically hasn't been accepted here yet as Kavpeny and DT are working on what to do with it. For now i'm going with what their current stats show.......
I agree you

Can we add this win on gokus Victories

We have a clearly result and over 10 guys says here goku wins

I suppose. Even though Goku's only Large Planet still in SSJ, if he plays his cards well, he can blitz them and barrage them with Large Planet level ki blasts. The only problem is that he needs to be very wary of what each of the Eight King's abilities possess. Well technically ALMOST all the 8 Kings have shown their hax (mainly from Herac's to Sky Deer and Em. Crow).

Superman1999 said:
Can we add this win on gokus Victories .We have a clearly result and over 10 guys says here goku wins
We should wait until Goku gets upgraded to small star level. If he doesn't he might get overwhelmed by hax. Heracles can create vacuum with Destroy Breath and suffocate Goku. If Goku can't kill them in one attack he'll lose

Faisal has a point. As it stands, Goku could very well lose due to all of the hax that the Eight Kings have on them.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Faisal has a point. As it stands, Goku could very well lose due to all of the hax that the Eight Kings have on them.
Exactly. we have to be careful adding victories based on votes when popular franchises are put against less known franchise. votes might be biased since not many people read toriko and know about the hax.

Exactly. That and the fact that i've been told here that when characters of the same tier (and possibly stats that are more or less equal to one another) are pitted against each other, it's based on what abilities and skills each fighter/side posseses.

Since Goku hasn't even upgraded, for this fight he loses by combo of vacuum breath + shadow of death + time acceleration + possible soul suck hax. Goku doesn't have any resistance to either of this so stats won't be enough. Especially Bambina himself is a master of Enbu

Yeah. If Goku had been upgraded a while ago to Small Star or higher, i would lean towards him winning this by speedblitz and ki blasting. However since Goku hasn't bee upgraded (Kavpeny told me on FF that he'll look into it along with DT later), that becomes almost nulled. Goku may have the speed advantage, but that's only in short bursts. That and like what FS said: Goku doesn't have resistance to even one of these hax's.

Faisal Shourov said:
Superman1999 said:
Can we add this win on gokus Victories .We have a clearly result and over 10 guys says here goku wins
We should wait until Goku gets upgraded to small star level. If he doesn't he might get overwhelmed by hax. Heracles can create vacuum with Destroy Breath and suffocate Goku. If Goku can't kill them in one attack he'll lose
he only has to throw ONE ki blast and kill them all

also he can hold his breath

planet vegeta gravity : 10

jupiter gravity : 2.5

base form frieza destroyed a large planet

base goku after zenkai is at least 2 times stronger than base frieza

so in ssj1 he is at least 100 times stronger

100 jupiter at least vs 1 neptune

Frenchie-123 said:

lol that was funny. i would like to see if calc team approves it

Faisal Shourov said:
Frenchie-123 said:

lol that was funny. i would like to see if calc team approves it
did you agree with the fact that planet vegeta is jupiter level ?

The only hax he has to be wary of is Emperor Crow and Whale King Moon (and possibly Heracles). Sky Deer's hax is only in effect if you are in the forest on it's back, which I assume Goku won't be. Guiness' pseudo-Soul sucking seems to only work in close proximity.

This really depends on how far Goku is away from the Kings at the start.

Sheoth said:
The only hax he has to be wary of is Emperor Crow and Whale King Moon (and possibly Heracles). Sky Deer's hax is only in effect if you are in the forest on it's back, which I assume Goku won't be. Guiness' pseudo-Soul sucking seems to only work in close proximity.
exactly

Sheoth said:
"The Deer King was finally... angry!! This space was something Sky Deer had created" seems to imply that Sky Deer can create spaces where things age hundreds of millions of years in a few seconds.

UncleSpaceman said:
Sheoth said:
"The Deer King was finally... angry!! This space was something Sky Deer had created" seems to imply that Sky Deer can create spaces where things age hundreds of millions of years in a few seconds.
in his back

I don't see Goku winning until he gets upgraded, the kings will get more feats in next chapters. Most of the eight kings are featless (derous doesn't even have a proper appearance yet)

Faisal Shourov said:
I don't see Goku winning until he gets upgraded, the kings will get more feats in next chapters. Most of the eight kings are featless (derous doesn't even have a proper appearance yet)
It looks like next chapter will kick off a Zebra & Buranchi flash-back. So we won't get new Eight Kings feats for a while.

@UncleSpaceman:

This is the same as the minority world ordeal. We don't know to what range his hax extends (like minority world). It could either be exclusively on his back, or he could possibly manipulate areas off of his back. It is likely the former due to the fact that the Neo piece was on his back at the time, but I suppose we truly can't know for sure.

i dont see any upgrade. voting for this thread wont make sense since i doubt even half the voters have read toriko. this thread remains open until we see more feats from eight kings

Faisal Shourov said:
i dont see any upgrade. voting for this thread wont make sense since i doubt even half the voters have read toriko. this thread remains open until we see more feats from eight kings
agreed

but goku win only FOR THE MOMENT

( we know nothing about deros thought )

How does goku stop herac I don't see her durability is gonna be a problem thanks to her insane regen ELG was regening and creating clones of himself on a atomic level. Herac body and regen should be way better than a premature baby heracs body. Along with fact goku has no real way bypassing her regen and account the amount of clones he will be fighting end up running low on energy like buranchi did against ELG and his clones.

how does gokus top herac ? simple question

blue oni punch herac and herac bleed right ?

goku did the same thing but with a wayyyy stronger attack :D

Minstry of pain said:
How does goku stop herac I don't see her durability is gonna be a problem thanks to her insane regen ELG was regening and creating clones of himself on a atomic level. Herac body and regen should be way better than a premature baby heracs body. Along with fact goku has no real way bypassing her regen and account the amount of clones he will be fighting end up running low on energy like buranchi did against ELG and his clones.
Cellular regen, not atomic. It can be bypassed by completely vaporizing Heracles whole before any Regenerationn can occur. It may be tough at first due to Heracle's size, but it is far from impossible.

bloodusted goku will one shot em all.

i also belive that goku`s Ki blast are Small star+ level (save for his speacial attack KH). the kings loses againts goku, not againts bloodusted goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back