• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(Bleach vs Naruto) The Sage vs the Monk! Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki vs Ichibē Hyōsube

Ichibē Hyōsube's profile.
Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's profile.

The fight takes place in front of the Soul King palace with speed equalised. Hagoromo and Ichibe are in their base key, start 20 meters apart and while in character have reason to believe the other is a significant threat. Also soul crush is restricted unless he resists somehow.

The Sage:
The Monk:
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
What can Hagoromo do againts Ichibe CM?
One shot before it happens I guess

The real question is, what can Hagoromo do about Reiatsu Crush.

Never mind, didn't see that it was restricted, though this can't be added in that case.

So, both can one hit each other, Ichibei if he uses Ichimonji and Hagoromo can one shot with any of his attacks due massive AP Gap, hmmmmmm, how likely is Ichibei to use CM stuff here? Because Ichibei doesnt starts with that, he starts with this:

Spiritual Appendages: Ichibē can manifest giant, spiritual replications of his limbs that copy his movements with greater strength thanks to their size.
*Senri Tsūtenshō: Ichibē manifests a large, spiritual hand to slam into his opponent palm-first, sending them flying 1000 ri, or 3,927 kilometers away.

Never mind, didn't see that it was restricted, though this can't be added in that case.
I restricted it because I have no idea about the scale of Soul Manipulation resistance in Narutoverse. I know there's some degree of it due to Shinigami Seal, but what's the accepted scale?

I restricted it because I have no idea about the scale of Soul Manipulation resistance in Narutoverse. I know there's some degree of it due to Shinigami Seal, but what's the accepted scale?
Not entirely sure, but it's basically baseline soul resistance for Naruto characters as far as I remember.

Regardless, Hagoromo himself doesn't actually even have soul resistance accepted.

I think he exists in limbo dimension, soul resistance feat in Naruto verse would Naruto seeing and pulling back his soul when Edo Pain tried to absorb it.

Does Hagoromo resist soul crush due to being capable of existing in a different dimension?
He's not really resisting anything at that point, he's just outside of it's range so it won't work on him. However, can Hagoromo even attack or something while in a different dimension as a spirit?

He's not really resisting anything at that point, he's just outside of it's range so it won't work on him. However, can Hagoromo even attack or something while in a different dimension as a spirit?
Madara can attack via limbo clones so he might be able to as well, if he can do that when alive I guess.
Honestly I'm regretting not posting this in Fun and Games instead.

No. He can't even manifest in the physical world without his chakra being recreated there, which he cannot achieve on his own.

Since this is mostly impossible without restrictions, I guess this should be closed and I'll reopen in Fun and Games.
I moved it to the fun and games board.

Edit: For some odd reason it moved to Joke battles wiki... my bad. My internet is screwing with me right now. I'll ask it to be moved back the Vs Battles Fun and Games board.

Last edited:
Back