• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach verse VS Hitman reborn verse

That's seriously a hard question. Bleach has superior DC, they're around the same speed level in travelling speed at least, I don't know who has better hax. KHR has better combat speed.

So it could probably go either way. But I'm saying Bleach mostly because "The verse is above One Piece but below Bleach and Naruto." is writtern on the KHR page.

That was written before the Island level and FTL feats.

That was written when the series was Multi city block haha

@ Coolkid 11: That may be so but since it's still written in their page I think it stil counts. And I find it to be accurate. By 2004 (The year KHR started) One Piece was already above Multi-City Block Level and was Massively Hypersonic in travelling speed with Enel.

So Bleach still takes it I think.

I forgot what I meant in my earlier post lol. OP definitely has better DC and Durability but lacks in the hax and Combat speed department. So I can agree with KHR being above OP.

But Bleach is above even one piece in the DC and Durability department, they argueably have better hax than KHR and they are roughly equal in speed (Travelling speed). So Bleach still wins I think.

By the way what are we debating about exactly here. Is it about Bleach vs KHR or OP < KHR.

I don't understand how anyone could think that KHR is even comparable to One Piece let alone Bleach. KHR is more in Fairy Tail's range and I actually still believe they'd lose due to Fairy Tail's god tiers. Enel could solo the verse by himself. But with admirals, shichibukai, Yonkos, marines, pirates, etc. they lol wreck the verse with no dif. The only threat is Checkerface as we don't know his full capabilities.

Maybe if we go until the past events of Soul Society, then KHR has the victory, but anything after that makes it only a favor for Bleach, the Thousand Year Blood War is giving free powers to everyone... I would even say that they are coming close to Medaka Box level of hax if we take out All Fiction, Najimu and Medaka. :)

GreatestSin said:
maybe if we go until souls society arc than KHR has the victory, but anything after that makes it only a favor for bleach, the current arc is giving free powers to everyone... i would even say that they are coming close to medaka box lvl of hax if we take out all fiction, najimu and medaka :)
Pretty much this.

GreatestSin said:
I would even say that they are coming close to Medaka box level of hax if we take out All Fiction, Najimu and Medaka. :)
This would make me too happy if this happens.

This would make me too happy if this happens
Why? Yhwach is overly powerful as he is. If they become too strong, it decreases the story's impact on the readers. Unless you're just looking for feats. Either way, Ichigo will need to become super powerful to deal with Yhwach so it's getting there. :)

Ichigo Kurosaki's reality wins. Seriously, if you seen an ability that is explictly unblockable, an ability that can control the future, and an ability that makes durability meaningless, since they can change the dose, you're not finding this easy to beat.

Back