• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion stays. While Illuminati and others have given very good points, I agree with Antvasima and just don't think that a very minor reference such as this one is significant enough to completely go over the entire Bleach page and upgrade them all.

I hope I'm not sounding too biased to anyone; and of course if any more references are made to it in the future, then I would definitely be willing to change my opinion.

I understand the skepticisim, but i dont see it as a minor referance, as for me references are as major as the meaning they have, and the meaning of this one is big, it means that VoS as they were introduced in the movie are canon, and also that ichigo have been into one, which is a direct event from the movie, i believe that these two pieces of information should be enough to make the movie at least partially canon....

I didn't read the whole thing, just so you know. By the end of the movie everyone losess their memories of what really happen, except for Ichigo who started to remember bitz by bitz by the end, so is logical that he now remembers about it.

Don't say I hate the series, just because i found plotholes in it. The timeline pretty much fits in after the Soul Society Arc. The Bounds are not canon, so him not able to use bankai in the world of the living is not canon. He could use his bankai anything he wanted too, in the manga and the movie.

^^

this is an old thread, it didn't reach a verdict though well never mind, as the original poster of this thread and a moderator, i've elected to close this thread, to avoid it being necromanced..

as no verdict was reached, if need arises, this matter will be discussed at later date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back