• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Speed upgrades

Dangai Ichigo said:
Matthew do you have something against Ichigo ? Wow that feels weird, talking with someone who has the same name like me
Do you really get so offended over a joke like that?

No, getting offended over a meme is really pathetic, It's just that I'm really bad at knowing when someone is being serious or joking in a text

Because his name is Chad. So he's the Chad.

Also it's very easy to make mocking modifications to Bleach character names:

Bitchigo, Yhwank, Suckia

RavenSupreme said:
Seeing how this thread seems to have settled Im gonna unsubscribe for now. Best regards.
^

Turning this thread into a joke was unnecessary.

I think 5 seconds seems more likely as well remember Grimmjow vs Ichigo having an entire fight that lasted 10 seconds with his mask timelimit...

Alright looks like we're not gonna do an Ichibei calc. So we'll apply the upgrades now I suppose.

Yeah we're gonna be applying the 26K feat. We have everything ready so all we need is a scaling list.

Back