• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There's a bunch of jank and minor inconsistencies on old profiles that probably needs to be updated. Here's the reasoning why:

1. Barragan curently scales equally to Sui Feng on his profile. He should be much higher because he did completely outsped her (sonido'd behind her and tapped her lightly even before he went resureccion), and while Respira is definitely around Sui Feng's speed as his profile states, he himself is much faster. Probably should have that added to his profile if not have massively hypersonic+.

2. Sui Feng (FKT key) is stated to be at least as fast as Sajin or Toshiro, but she should be instead categorised as at least faster. She was matching Yoruichi quite evenly in SS arc, who was faster than Byakuya (while carrying Ichigo) who was somewhat faster than Post Kenpachi Ichigo. Post Kenpachi Ichigo scales to Komamura, and assuming that powercreep was even, she should be at least faster than Sajin or Toshiro, if not significantly faster. I mostly agree with the former.

3. Grimmjow is stated to be massively hypersonic+ in his TYBW key because he "surprised Quilge Opie from an attack". Quilge was literally at death's door at the time, and this gives us no upper or lower limit. What should be added however, with the same logic as the current scaling with Quilge, is that he's subrelativistic, at least in resureccion because he does the same thing to Askin (who was much healthier at the time) who scales to Urahara, both being subrelativistic. This also makes sense as he did manage to surprise Urahara at the same time as he killed Quilge and kept up with Askin in base.

4. Starrk should be, same as Ulquiorra, massively hypersonic+ instead of massively hypersonic because of the exact same logic as Ulquiorra as he was also "far faster than Post-Final Grimmjow Fight Bankai Ichigo" while carrying Orihime, which as Yoruichi tells us in the first arc is an even more impressive feat than simply doing it alone. Kyoraku and Ukitake should also at least be this fast. Zommari should also scale up, though his profile does already mention he's massively hypersonic+.

5. Since Kyoraku would be massively hypersonic+ according to this, Robert's key should at least be also massively hypersonic+. At least Liltotto, Bazz B and NaNaNa should scale at least at the level of Robert's own scaling, with Renji (TYBW key), Byakuya (TYBW key) and Meninas (on the account of decking Liltotto who reacted but didn't move out in time) scaling with them to massively hypersonic+.

I feel fairly confident about revisions 1 and 3, and somewhat confident about revisions 2, 4 and 5.

Edit: Robert doesn't have a profile lol but he should be usable for scaling I guess.

Edit 2: Damn, just checked that Kyoraku was subrelativistic in his profile instead of subrelativistic+ for being around equal if not faster than the speed of Volständig Lille, who's also subrelativistic+. Copypasting the entire argument from this thread here, but essentially here's CR#6. Robert might not scale to this BTW because other Shinigami trained between the two invasions to quite a degree of success and he probably would have too because of getting some motivation to train (Yama died, he became CC):

(Shunsui managed to outspeed Lille for quite a while in terms of movement till he fled far enough to use bankai.
Chapter 646: Shunsui notes he can't move as Lille tags him thrice in the torso. Chapter 646
Chapter 647: Shunsui dodges 2 attacks as Lille notes that he's actively pursuing him and compliments him to move that fast, and far. See page 3
Chapter 648: Lille actually lost track of Shunsui between the time he did bankai and when he arrives at the scene. See page 8
He only got hit by Lille via Kageoni once (which we both know can be disadvantageous for both parties as how Shunsui's games work) and once when he couldn't move for some reason. He dodges everything else till his bankai starts, and after his bankai he pretty much ran out of reiatsu. Even after he was quite exhausted and got tagged by a surprise attack by flamingowl Lille, he was still dodging all his attacks, and I think that this wiki actually states that Flamingowl is a stronger form than before. He actually got hit thrice through the entire fight, once via Kageoni, once when he couldn't move for some reason and once as a surprise attack. He managed to both dodge everything else (these attacks have no travel speed) and managed to lose Lille (who at this point could teleport as well).
Note that this is when he has 3 holes in his torso and one in his foot, and he was still dodging a stronger Lille when he had a huge hole in his chest. There's no reason to assume that he isn't at the very least as fast as Lille, and most likely somewhat faster).

Edit 3: this is turning into a reddit post but more justification for point 2.

Last edited:
I’m helping damage with a TYBW and CFYOW speed sandbox, it’s just taking a while because real life.

Don't have a lot of time to analyze this in detail but regarding point 3, why would Grimmjow attacking Askin stealthily be a good justification for his speed? If Askin was unaware of Grimmjow's presence (and it looks like Grimmjow emerged from a hole in the ground right behind him), then his reactions wouldn't help him avoid an attack he is unaware of.

Don't have a lot of time to analyze this in detail but regarding point 3, why would Grimmjow attacking Askin stealthily be a good justification for his speed? If Askin was unaware of Grimmjow's presence (and it looks like Grimmjow emerged from a hole in the ground right behind him), then his reactions wouldn't help him avoid an attack he is unaware of.
It's a justification similar to his key being massively hypersonic, as Quilge also didn't have any idea he was going to be attacked by anyone.
That said there are more justifications. Base Grimmjow surprised Urahara and held him at swordpoint pretty instantly, and he also (mostly) kept up with an Askin who was clearly trying to escape. He should scale to the two of them.

I agree with everything except point five, kyoraku having problems with robert is clearly PIS considering the former feats against lillie barro later on( kyoraku is one of the few captains who did not train or get a new ability during the TYBW so him getting stronger after fighting robert is unlikelly)

Also, it's his Vollstandig that blitzes Shunsui.

I agree with everything except point five, kyoraku having problems with robert is clearly PIS considering the former...

Personally I saw it as Robert immediately went into Volständig which surprised Shunsui as unlike bankai or resureccion a Volständig isn't accompanied by a massive surge of reiatsu (or any reiatsu at all) thus the increase in speed would be very sudden (and we know that surprise attacks work wonderfully in Bleach). But regardless Robert was still even with Shunsui before Volständig. Even if Robert is a special case in regards to his Volständig as if I recall correctly his Volständig might be tied to speed in some way, (Ghrimaniel, or God's Step if I recall correctly?) he was, even in base, equal or at least close to Shunsui's speed one way or the other.

It's also more of a surprise attack than anything else because after we cut back to him fighting Robert when Yamamoto has unleashed his bankai, he seems to be fighting pretty evenly with Robert. But again, he should scale at least equivalent to Shunsui, and by extension the top brass of the 8 sternritter left behind.

(or any reiatsu at all)
Objectively false, but not pertinent to this thread

thus the increase in speed would be very sudden (and we know that surprise attacks work wonderfully in Bleach). But regardless Robert was still even with Shunsui before Volständig. Even if Robert is a special case in regards to his Volständig as if I recall correctly his Volständig might be tied to speed in some way, (Ghrimaniel, or God's Step if I recall correctly?) he was, even in base, equal or at least close to Shunsui's speed one way or the other.
Yeah Vollstandig generally increases Quincy stats like a Bankai, so Robert going from being relative to Shunsui to outpacing him with an amp isn't nonsensical at all.

It's also more of a surprise attack than anything else because after we cut back to him fighting Robert when Yamamoto has unleashed his bankai, he seems to be fighting pretty evenly with Robert. But again, he should scale at least equivalent to Shunsui, and by extension the top brass of the 8 sternritter left behind.
Robert wasn't in Vollstandig when we cut back, he used Vollstandig to blitz Shunsui then deactivated it.

Objectively false, but not pertinent to this thread
Yeah not starting this again
Yeah Vollstandig generally increases Quincy stats like a Bankai, so Robert going from being relative to Shunsui to outpacing him with an amp isn't nonsensical at all.
Pretty much. It could also be considered a surprise attack because the Schutzstaffel should scale above Robert, but Lille even in Volständig was slower than Shunsui.
Robert wasn't in Vollstandig when we cut back, he used Vollstandig to blitz Shunsui then deactivated it.
Oh didn't notice that, that makes sense. Plus again, we know nothing about Robert's power and it might have been related to speed, but it's pretty much established that Robert is in base relative to both Shunsui and at the very least the top brass of the sternritter that didn't get selected in the Schutzstaffel.

No, Lille was tagging Shunsui left and right with his attacks.
This is because his attacks aren't dependent on speed. Shunsui managed to outspeed Lille for quite a while in terms of movement till he fled far enough to use bankai.

Chapter 646: Shunsui notes he can't move as Lille tags him thrice in the torso.
Chapter 647: Shunsui dodges 2 attacks as Lille notes that he's actively pursuing him and compliments him to move that fast, and far.
Chapter 648: Lille actually lost track of Shunsui between the time he did bankai and when he arrives at the scene.

He only got hit by Lille via Kageoni once (which we both know can be disadvantageous for both parties as this is how his shikai works) and when he couldn't move for some reason. He dodges everything else till his bankai starts, and after that he pretty much ran out of reiatsu. Even after he was quite exhausted and got tagged by a surprise attack by flamingowl Lille, he was still dodging all his attacks, and I think that this wiki actually states that it is a stronger form than before. He actually got hit thrice through the entire fight, once via Kageoni, once when he couldn't move for some reason and once as a surprise attack. So no, he was not slower by any means, not did he get tagged left and right.

Note that this is when he has 3 holes in his torso and one in his foot, and he was still dodging a stronger Lille when he had a huge hole in his chest. There's no reason to assume that he isn't at the very least as fast as Lille, and most likely quite a bit faster.

Last edited:
I'm talking Vollstandig.
Read through the (admittedly inconveniently large) wall of text before replying.
1. The nature of X Axis doesn't change in Volständig. Saying Volständig doesn't change anything.
2. The only time Shunsui gets tagged after Lille goes in Volständig is when he activates it and Shunsui states (I don't know why) that he can't move. He is consistently shown dodging Lille's attacks, the X Axis stuff and otherwise, even after his Lille goes Volständig and even after he's half dead, exhausted after his bankai and has a hole in his chest.
3. The only times he gets tagged is via kageoni which ignores speed, Lille goes into Volständig and Shunsui states he can't move for some reason, and after he assumes Lille is dead after his bankai. He even manages to lose Lille when he's in Volständig when he has 3 holes in his torso and one in his foot (when he's trying to get away to do bankai, check scans above).
Just read the edit 2 in the OP for the full explanation and scans.

Last edited:
Just to clarify, I'm adding an additional revision to CC Shunsui's speed in the OP. Thus the CRs concern:
1. Barragan Louisenbarn
2. Sui Feng (FKT key)
3. Grimmjow Jaegerjaqez (TYBW key)
4. Coyote Starrk, Jushiro Ukitake (FKT Key), Shunsui Kyoraku (FKT Key)
5. A bunch of sternritter
6. Shunsui Kyoraku (TYBW key)

Last edited:
It would be redundant to have two speed revisions going on at the same time. Do you mind if Arc7 and I incorporate this into our ongoing revision?

Back