• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach revisions and possible upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I bring you some new evidence to support a Low 2-C to 2-C upgrade for Bleach God Tiers.

Sadly I don't know how to upload images from my phone so it'll take sometime because I don't know how to upload links and images from mobile.

Let's get started, shall we?:

1) There is visual showing of the World of the living being an entire Universe/4D construct

2 )Mars planet also exists within world of the living, same as Jupiter and Saturn

3) The universe is also stated to be infinite in size

4) Soul Society was also stated to be a space time or 4D construct and parallel to World of the living so the same size. World of the living is based on our own uni btw as you can see on that first scan it proves that as well.

5) Hueco Mundo was stated to have endless desert and Rudobon created an infinite amount of soldier souls inside it, so the dimension must be infinite in size since it has endless desert and can contain infinite souls imo. And Ukitake called all 3 dimensions timelines so uni+ in size for the 3 of them.

6) Dangai also is referred to as a space-time continuum or 4D construct + it was stated to be cut off from wol and SS and even time and space so it has its own time and space or in other words uni+ dimension.

7) Yhwach absorbed the Soul King who can just by his existence hold and destroy all those uni+ dimensions.

8) Ichibei and Yhwach said all will collapse meaning, Soul society, world of the living, hueco mundo, dangai etc...

Last edited:
I disagree based on no evidence

I see perhaps another thread will be opened soon, so this should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back