• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Profile Creation (Remaining Fullbringers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completed the profiles for the remaining Fullbringers - Moe, Riruka, and Giriko.

Everything is referenced precisely and scans are given when needed. I still need to add the statistical values for some of these characters, but I'll do that later since it isn't important in getting the profiles accepted.

If there is any issue, I'll address it when I can as I'm going to be very busy for about a week.

Voting:

Agree - @Damage3245, @LordTracer

Disagree -

Neutral -

Last edited:
First, I disagree with giving Jackpot Knuckle an AP rating at all. We already had this discussion in the thread that downgraded Ikkaku's durability from High 6-A, but it should just be dura neg. On the profile it would look something like "Jackpot Knuckle ignores conventional durability (explanation of ability + what the dura neg has down)".

Second, Giriko should have a possibly or likely High 6-A rating with his empowered form. As there's no reason to think that Giriko shouldn't be aware of how strong base Ginjo and Tsukishima are when he makes the claim that he's the strongest.

First, I disagree with giving Jackpot Knuckle an AP rating at all. We already had this discussion in the thread that downgraded Ikkaku's durability from High 6-A, but it should just be dura neg. On the profile it would look something like "Jackpot Knuckle ignores conventional durability (explanation of ability + what the dura neg has down)".
Sure.

Second, Giriko should have a possibly or likely High 6-A rating with his empowered form. As there's no reason to think that Giriko shouldn't be aware of how strong base Ginjo and Tsukishima are when he makes the claim that he's the strongest.
I don't agree with this, but I already gave my rationale in the note section of the page. I don't feel like restating my argument again.

Anyone seeing this can read Arc's message and the note on Giriko's profile, and come to their own conclusion if he should scale or not.

Sure.

I don't agree with this, but I already gave my rationale in the note section of the page. I don't feel like restating my argument again.

Anyone seeing this can read Arc's message and the note on Giriko's profile, and come to their own conclusion if he should scale or not.
Can you substantiate why Giriko is an unreliable source when it comes to the likes of base Ginjo, given he has explicitly witnessed base Ginjo fight? Since, simply asserting he isn't knowledgeable there is rather baseless.

Can you substantiate why Giriko is an unreliable source when it comes to the likes of base Ginjo, given he has explicitly witnessed base Ginjo fight? Since, simply asserting he isn't knowledgeable there is rather baseless.
I'm not obligated to do that, the onus would be on you to prove that the statement is credible. You're the one who is asserting the positive claim in this instance, not me.

I'm also not attacking Giriko's knowledge here, I'm attacking his credibility as someone whose mere statement alone should provide him scaling, as I don't believe there is any evidence to support why we should believe him outside of him saying so.

Giriko's statement does seem extremely cocky. He is completely unable to sense just how outmatched he is by Kenpachi; it's not a stretch that he wouldn't be able to truly comprehend how strong Tsukishima is either.

Plus there is the lack of supporting feats/scaling to validate that statement, yeah.

I'm not obligated to do that, the onus would be on you to prove that the statement is credible. You're the one who is asserting the positive claim in this instance, not me.

I'm also not attacking Giriko's knowledge here, I'm attacking his credibility as someone whose mere statement alone should provide him scaling, as I don't believe there is any evidence to support why we should believe him outside of him saying so.
I think you're misunderstanding something crucial here.

In chapter 445, Giriko bares witness to the likes Incomplete Fullbring Ichigo, base Tsukishima, and base Ginjo (all 443.5 petatons, High 6-A). We already accept on Giriko's profile as you propose, that he can sense things like reiatsu. Therefore, we can assert that Giriko knows how strong those aforementioned characters are. Which it appears at least you agree with.

More importantly, him making a statement as opposed to having a physical feat, is by no means grounds to say it isn't credible. The circumstances for why he has just a statement is because Zaraki (someone far stronger than him) one shots him. The reason Giriko would be credible, is because he knows exactly how strong those aforementioned High 6-A characters are. So, when he says he's the strongest, we can logically deduce that this would encompass characters whose strength he's aware of. I'm not arguing for a full rating however, since Giriko is a bit drunk on his own power.

I think you're misunderstanding something crucial here.

In chapter 445, Giriko bares witness to the likes Incomplete Fullbring Ichigo, base Tsukishima, and base Ginjo (all 443.5 petatons, High 6-A). We already accept on Giriko's profile as you propose, that he can sense things like reiatsu. Therefore, we can assert that Giriko knows how strong those aforementioned characters are. Which it appears at least you agree with.

More importantly, him making a statement as opposed to having a physical feat, is by no means grounds to say it isn't credible. The circumstances for why he has just a statement is because Zaraki (someone far stronger than him) one shots him. The reason Giriko would be credible, is because he knows exactly how strong those aforementioned High 6-A characters are. So, when he says he's the strongest, we can logically deduce that this would encompass characters whose strength he's aware of. I'm not arguing for a full rating however, since Giriko is a bit drunk on his own power.
I believe you're being extremely gracious to a statement that was off-handedly made by Giriko while he was, as admitted by yourself, drunk with power. You're allowing that prior knowledge of him knowing how strong these characters are, doing all the heavy lifting when it comes to the statement being probably accurate or not. It can be the case that while Giriko is knowledgeable about these characters, the statement itself can be incorrect as he wasn't in the right mind, which is why I'm asking for evidence outside of conjecture about previous knowledge and assuming he should be that strong because he said so.

If we don't have any evidence outside of this, then I don't believe we should assume he scales, even under the requirements needed for a "possibly" rating. That rating requires a notable amount of evidence, which isn't shown here in my opinion.

I believe you're being extremely gracious to a statement that was off-handedly made by Giriko while he was, as admitted by yourself, drunk with power. You're allowing that prior knowledge of him knowing how strong these characters are, doing all the heavy lifting when it comes to the statement being probably accurate or not. It can be the case that while Giriko is knowledgeable about these characters, the statement itself can be incorrect as he wasn't in the right mind, which is why I'm asking for evidence outside of conjecture about previous knowledge and assuming he should be that strong because he said so.

If we don't have any evidence outside of this, then I don't believe we should assume he scales, even under the requirements needed for a "possibly" rating. That rating requires a notable amount of evidence, which isn't shown here in my opinion.
Why does being cocky fully discredit Giriko? To the point where possibly ratings aren't warranted? As per your own concession, you claim "it can be the case" that Giriko is incorrect. As it stands right now, you haven't provided an interpretation that is superior to mine.

In chapter 7 of CFYOW, Giriko states this in reference to his L against Zaraki: "Ginjo, I made a mistake. In order to properly wear the god of time's power on my own body, I must have a clear offering of time to give!"

What I take from that is this: Giriko's goal of his contract (to be the strongest, which in context would be compared to the power which we can prove he's aware of) only failed because he didn't offer the proper time. Which we see, when Giriko assumes that he just needs to make a simple contract (make me the strongest) in order for his ability to function optimally. All of this meaning, Giriko's ability has the capacity and would've have worked as per his statement in the fullbring arc, had he given it the proper time sacrifice. On those grounds I believe Giriko should receive a possibly rating, and it be noted that his lackluster performance in the arc is due to him messing up the contract.

I completed the profiles for the remaining Fullbringers - Moe, Riruka, and Giriko.

Everything is referenced precisely and scans are given when needed. I still need to add the statistical values for some of these characters, but I'll do that later since it isn't important in getting the profiles accepted.

If there is any issue, I'll address it when I can as I'm going to be very busy for about a week.

Voting:

Agree -

Disagree -

Neutral -
Why is Riruka being rated as below average human level for being a average teenage girl, is there any reason a regular 16 year old should automatically be 10-C instead of just human level without good reason?

Why is Riruka being rated as below average human level for being a average teenage girl, is there any reason a regular 16 year old should automatically be 10-C instead of just human level without good reason?
Bro I don't know what constitutes the difference between below average human level vs average human level outside of extremes. I just assumed she was 10-C since she isn't depicted to be all that strong. If we treat your average teenage girl as 10-B, she should be 10-B.

According to my conclusions when trying to figure out whether a girl who can fight a grown woman but physically resembles a 9-year-old is a 10-B or a 10-C...

The baseline of 10-B starts with girls and boys who has passed puberty (13/14-17/18 years old). Riruka, as a 16-year-old girl who is healthy, and is not stated to be weak for her age, should definitely be 10-B.

At the highest points of 10-C are children who have not yet entered puberty (children who cannot yet be called teenagers) (8/9-13/14 years old girls and boys).

According to my conclusions when trying to figure out whether a girl who can fight a grown woman but physically resembles a 9-year-old is a 10-B or a 10-C...

The baseline of 10-B starts with girls and boys who has passed puberty (13/14-17/18 years old). Riruka, as a 16-year-old girl who is healthy, and is not stated to be weak for her age, should definitely be 10-B.

At the highest points of 10-C are children who have not yet entered puberty (children who cannot yet be called teenagers) (8/9-13/14 years old girls and boys).
Bro I don't know what constitutes the difference between below average human level vs average human level outside of extremes. I just assumed she was 10-C since she isn't depicted to be all that strong. If we treat your average teenage girl as 10-B, she should be 10-B.
Yeah she'd just be 10-B in this case

>Lifting Strength: Below Average Human level (Similar to her attack potency, Riruka is depicted as a dainty teenage girl)

why?
You're such a nerd.

What's wrong with the word dainty 😭 also Deceived do you plan on responding to me previous message (take your time).
I'll either respond later in text after I'm done with work, or when we're in VC.

I've created all three profiles, this thread can be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back