• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach:Pepe mind manipulation

Pepe's love is not just controlling emotions he has complete control over mind body and soul. Byakuya stated pepes power isn't really love it just allows him to control anyone at will in which pepe himself agreed.

He also stated his power can take over gigi's zombies which are already under her full mind control

And in cfyow the narrator stated gigi breaks the mind of the people she controls.

Keep in mind some of her zombies are completely dead and for his love hax to be effective means it's more than just emotion manipulation.

No, there is no such a thing as immunity negation....soul hax a soulless being or a machine is just a good feat, mind hax a mindless being also just a feat that you can hax these beings. There is no negation, that is a misunderstanding many peoples take

Hmm, as this is about Pepe and The Love, I think the note about Byakuya resisting The Love should be removed from his profile, as it was because of the Oken clothes he was wearing:

Q321:
When Byakuya fought Pepe, even thought he was hit with the Love Kiss, he was not turned into a puppet.
Is that because the mantle Byakuya was wearing was made from the Oken?

A321:
That's correct. Come to mention, I couldn't find the right moment to mention this back then...

In the same vein, the Royal Guards should all get Resistance to Mind Manipulation because they are basically the Oken, so they should have at least the same lvl of resistance as the Oken clothes.

Add in this for the Soul King who is literally the Oken, his body parts, SK Yhwach, Ichigo, Rukia and Renji as they have the clothes as well.

Yer anyone with Oken clothes can get this with their clothes and Reio just gets it inherently. I’d advise the OP to ping staff walls.

WHAT THE ****

A character named Pepe exists in Bleach? This is a first.

Either way, I can't access imgur preview links because Bangladesh is an asshole to its citizens so if you could give me the links spaced out I can look them up for myself.

WHAT THE ****

A character named Pepe exists in Bleach? This is a first.

Either way, I can't access imgur preview links because Bangladesh is an asshole to its citizens so if you could give me the links spaced out I can look them up for myself.

KXUTIV2.jpeg
OidB02s.jpeg
LYa5tJI.jpeg

First Imgur Link Scans.

S3iGXeS.jpeg
Mt5BPAZ.jpeg
lhlBF0U.jpeg
0Is7vVA.jpeg

Second Imgur Link Scans.

Back