• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Light Speed Revision:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trust me, there'll be a lot of new arguments for the light feats being legit. Firstly, the blog will be made for the calc itself, afterwards we'll get into the legitimacy, and considering we aren't as picky with light nowadays it'll make the discussion longer.

I'm not very knowledgeable about Bleach.

But I'm sure Auswahlen and Negacion have been rejected many times and nothing has really changed.
Not being made of Reishi does not mean that it is made of something real and I do not remember being declared photons, only light.
The Negacion shape (and the fact that it is used as a kind of impenetrable shield) bothers me and Auswahlen is shown to bend, even the OPM G4 Laser has been rejected, having much more proof based on bending.

Not sure about Lille, but being reflected by something that reflects it seems doubtful. And erasing shadows sounds to me like Hax, not like a real feature.
But I'm neutral about him.

The mask ... I'm fine with her.

Either way, I'll be honest.
Although it seems obvious to me, I am against Auswahlen and Negacion, but I am neutral / willing to agree with Lille's Light and the others, with some further explanation.

MostPowerfull

I believe you did not understand Not being made of Reishi , but I will explain.

In Bleach, Reishi is the spiritual matter, which equals the matter of our world.
In fact, not being made of Reishi is not a thing, but in this case, it is.

Shakonmaku is a barrier that protects Seireitei, anything that has Reishi or Reiatsu, will be barred, the only thing not shown to be barred is sunlight, DOT.
Auswahlen is able to pass through Shakonmaku, they literally do not interact with each other.
Remember that Shakonmaku is purely Radiation emitted from Seki-Seki.
And as we know, photons do not interact with each other.

Negación also does not have Reishi, besides, it moves in a straight line and cannot be physically interacted, besides, it does not create an impenetrable barrier, it only sends the object to another dimension.

Not interacting with the barrier isn't technically proof that the Auswhalen is light itself.

And moving in a straight line is not proof of lightspeed.

If it were anything else, it would be barred.

Yes, it is not proof, but it is a point that does not contradict it.

Technically speaking you've said that the barrier only keeps out Reiatsu and Reishi.

Also, it is stated that Reishi and physical matter do not mix will somewhere early in the manga

I will say one comment because I don't care about any of this.

Something being Reishi is not an anti feat. Within the verse Reishi is within all things including real world atoms and what not.

This argument is incredibly dumb, you have an entire world composed of only Reishi including the stars. Via this logic the sunlight within soul society is not light speed.

That is all.

I believe it is just Spiritual worlds where everything is Reishi, while in the materium is very limited because it is the world of the living and does not have that much.

https://*********.net/manga/bleach/i1384160/13

There is not as much because the real world is not the spiritual world, but like I said there is Reishi in all things including elements in the real world even if it's a small amount.

But my point was something having Reishi is not counter evidence, unless someone genuinely believeS that the sunlight within soul society is bullshit since it's all Reishi.

Understandable, there are plenty of other verses that can have their verses power in all things as well.

@USklaverei

I understand. But I'll be honest, I find that doubtful. Just because sunlight is not barred (which sounds strange to me, imagine having sunlight barred, but ok!) And Shakonmaku being radiation does not mean that Auswahlen is radiation, photons, etc., just because it is not barred. It sounds to me like a fallacy of the association, apart from bending. So honestly I think it's best that some new points are raised in this new CRT on Bleachverse.

I remember something like "they are isolated and impossible to hurt while wrapped in the barrier" for Negacion.

@MostPowerfull

Being Shakonmaku radiation means a lot, since photons don't interact with each other, unless you show me something that doesn't interact with photons, that's the best thing to consider, besides, of course, Auswahlen is called light, so it is being associated.

We saw fallacy of association in previous topics that were accepted, so ...

Yes, sending objects to another dimension.

At no stated that Auswashlen called photons, it is only the association that he does not interact with the barrier and that light does not interact with light itself, which does not help much in the argument. It is a circular reasoning.
And it bends, so ... Being called light doesn't help much.

It doesn't change what I said.

No photons, but he was called light and with him not interacting with Shakonmaku which is purely radiation, is a proof that it is indeed light.
It did bend, but most of the time it was straight and was being manipulated by Yhwach.

It totally changes, you sending the object to another dimension and creating an unbreakable barrier are different things.

Ok... I said what I had to say. I'll let the experts decide that I don't know much about the verse.

Not when this light that sends you to another dimension protects you midway.

But it doesn't really act like radiation, it doesn't cause mutation, doesn't damage living beings, or cause cancer. It is also suppose to be an emission of energy as moving particles.

CNBA3 said:
But it doesn't really act like radiation, it doesn't cause mutation, doesn't damage living beings, or cause cancer. It is also suppose to be an emission of energy as moving particles.
Not all forms of radiation are harmful or cause mutations. Plus usually large doses are need.

PowerToScale said:
CNBA3 said:
Not all forms of radiation are harmful or cause mutations. Plus usually large doses are need.
Which in this case would qualify but doesn't

Spirits do die, which is fictional by the way, so if it doesn't show the same affects as real radiation, I do not believe it can be viably usable.

Friend, I don't know where you got it from, but not all radiation is toxic or anything, there are several types.

As stated before, most of these have had entire threads dedicated to them before and have all been rejected, you can go find those threads and create counter arguments yourself to the reasons why they were rejected if you wish

But simply naming the techniques isn't enough to warrant an upgrade.

Some yes, but some no, Negación and Auswahlen I really don't care anymore, so that's fine.

No, not all radiation is toxic, as I mentioned, there are several types of radiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back