• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach General Bankai Discussion Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat Dot said:
Isn't two calc group members accepted the Low-End Condensation value which is 7-A?
Yes, ZanyBrainy accepted the 522 Mwgaton end and Kepekley proposed an edit which lowered it to 513 Megatons. This would boost the Captains in Shikai to 7-A and just higher end of 7-A in Bankai.

It would also solve a lot of confusing power-scaling issues, such as some supposedly 7-B characters contending with characters who are supposed to be 7-A.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
We might not even have 7-A if someone does that Toshiro stopping the frozen city feat again with the new size of the Soul Society.
7-A still applies to the characters who are currently 7-B.

If the 6-C thing is properly evaluated this time and accepted, it would apply only to the senior captains, and the likes of base Aizen and the elite Sternritter plus all those who scale from them.

Oh yeah that's right.

Meh either way 6-C has a good chance of happening. I'll probably leave it to Raven to calculate it along with the Yhwach and the Gremmy feat like I asked him to.

Pfft. Such Downplay.

He's clearly Low 5-B at the least.

what is the calc that puts 6-C Bleach?
also, I heard that the gran rey cero could destroy las noches but I do not know its size

The Causality said:
what is the calc that puts 6-C Bleach?
also, I heard that the gran rey cero could destroy las noches but I do not know its size
I believe it's from this calc.

For the second question, I don't know.

Someone said the Gremmy feat would be High 6-A like before. Hitsugaya's feat was 6-C before, so I guess it should be higher this time.

Nice, the new diameter is currently around 5 times bigger than before. High 6-C or higher is possible for Hitsugaya's feat. I think.

Honestly I'm not sure what the big deal was before. But I can't wait for my High 6-A Captains. owo

Idk where Yhwach will end up tho.

Bazz cancelled out Shikai Yama-jii's flames, and stomped Bankai Hitsugaya in base. His Vollstandig should logically be on par with their Bankai, so he should be High 6-A. :)

Burning Full Fingers said:
Bazz cancelled out Shikai Yama-jii's flames, and stomped Bankai Hitsugaya in base. His Vollstandig should logically be on par with their Bankai, so he should be High 6-A. :)
What a downplay. Bazz's mohawk hair alone can makes Hitsugaya his B****, his Vollstandig is as hot as a sun. He should be 4-C.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back