• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Abilities Addition (Quincy/Sternritter/Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the continuation of the previous Sternritter thread and since it only tackles 2 characters this should be quick.

So let’s begin.

Meninas:

Body Control (Meninas can control the size of her muscles with “The Power”)

Lille:

Possible Limited Paralysis Inducement (Lille is implied to induce some-sort of paralysis onto Shunsui when he transformed into Vollstandig)

Intangibility Negation (The X-Axis can negate intangibility on the level of Lille's while hes in his second-form)

Likely Logic Manipulation (Shunsui directly states that “His Logic no longer applies” anymore to Lille after Lille opened both of his eyes)

Inorganic Physiology (Type 1: Is purely made of light whilst in his Vollstandig and such lacks organs like the Brain, Stomach and other important internal organs needed for regular human functionality)

Agree: Confluctor, Reio35, Arc7Kuroi, Nightmare_Bloodfallen, Yomi_Schwarz, Loyd, Damage3245

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I have zero knowledge on the verse, so not sure. But as an outsider, neither logic manip nor paralysis inducement seems enough to me. Maybe there is further context but from the scans, don't seem like it. Like if the other person has logic manip, I suppose it can work. Otherwise... Idk

Also instead of self sustenance, inorganic physiology would be more fitting imo.

I have zero knowledge on the verse, so not sure. But as an outsider, neither logic manip nor paralysis inducement seems enough to me. Maybe there is further context but from the scans, don't seem like it
With Logic Manipulation i believe it's decently blatant enough to gain at least a "Possibly" rating for it since Shunsui does directly state that his "Logic" doesn't apply to Lille anymore which should be enough evidence for a "Possibly" rating.

(Edit: Also Shunsui does have Law Manipulation in Shikai (Which is the form he's in the scans) and it still doesn't allow him to interact with Lille so this even more evidence supporting that it's in-fact a form of Logic Manipulation and not "Flowery Language" or is something that is "Unsupported")

Same line of logic applies with the Paralysis Inducement since from what we see from the scans Chronologically Shunsui was completely fine in his ability to move but after Lille transformed Shunsui looks down at his feet and directly states he can't move (This is also backed up with the "Tug" Onomatopoeia in the first panel of the last scan).

Also instead of self sustenance, inorganic physiology would be more fitting imo
I agree with this so i'll change it.

Last edited:
I have zero knowledge on the verse, so not sure. But as an outsider, neither logic manip nor paralysis inducement seems enough to me. Maybe there is further context but from the scans, don't seem like it. Like if the other person has logic manip, I suppose it can work. Otherwise... Idk

Also instead of self sustenance, inorganic physiology would be more fitting imo.
It's logic manipulation because shunsui can no longer damage him. All his attacks penetrate your body and his body penetrates your blade or attacks.

I think "possibly paralysis inducement" should be used instead of "likely" or "limited"

"likely" implies that he should have it but he never showed it which he did.

I think "possibly" implies that he does have the ability but the exact mechanics of it are still vague.

and idk how you can make it "limited"...i mean, PI is just PI ain't it? it only differs in how long it can be used but it basically is what it is.

Last edited:
Also shouldn't Gerard have limited probability manipulation and resurrection via the miracle?

Gerard notes that the nature of his schrift is to turn nigh-impossible odds in his favour despite of how much the odds are stacked up against him. Although, it is a very specific form of probability manip that is primarily manifested in damage empowerment and reactive power level which is why I suggest we should make it "limited" if it is accepted.

Another instance of this is when Gerard notes the impossibility of locating the visored with his extrasensory perception due to how faint their reiatsu is but he was still able to locate them despite of how "impossible" he notes it to be.

As for his resurrection via the miracle, Shinji notes that Gerard was dead when Byakuya murked him with Senbonzakura in his base form but the Miracle's activation made him come back alive. This implies that the miracle is able to resuscitate him from an apparent death and convert the lethality of that death into power.

Also shouldn't Gerard have limited probability manipulation and resurrection via the miracle?

Gerard notes that the nature of his schrift is to turn nigh-impossible odds in his favour despite of how much the odds are stacked up against him. Although, it is a very specific form of probability manip that is primarily manifested in damage empowerment and reactive power level which is why I suggest we should make it "limited" if it is accepted.

Another instance of this is when Gerard notes the impossibility of locating the visored with his extrasensory perception due to how faint their reiatsu is but he was still able to locate them despite of how "impossible" he notes it to be.

As for his resurrection via the miracle, Shinji notes that Gerard was dead when Byakuya murked him with Senbonzakura in his base form but the Miracle's activation made him come back alive. This implies that the miracle is able to resuscitate him from an apparent death and convert the lethality of that death into power.

I've been asking this for quite some time, I feel like probability manipulation should be a thing on his profile because of these reasons. Why would it be limited probability manipulation tho?

This is a note i made in my previous thread.

(Note: both threads discount the Soul King’s body parts as they will be addressed in their own separate thread)

The'll be a separate thread regarding Soul King Parts like Gerard but this thread is only tackling the remaining normal Sternritter so lets stick with what's being proposed in the OP and not things that'll be addressed in a different thread.

This is a note i made in my previous thread.

(Note: both threads discount the Soul King’s body parts as they will be addressed in their own separate thread)

The'll be a separate thread regarding Soul King Parts like Gerard but this thread is only tackling the remaining normal Sternritter so lets stick with what's being proposed in the OP and not things that'll be addressed in a different thread.
Oh, sorry for derailing then.

As for the propositions in this thread itself, i see no problem.

I think "possibly paralysis inducement" should be used instead of "likely" or "limited"

I think "possibly" implies that he does have the ability but the exact mechanics of it are still vague.

and idk how you can make it "limited"...i mean, PI is just PI ain't it? it only differs in how long it can be used but it basically is what it is.
Yeah possibly is better, i thought it was limited cause it only happened briefly and only after he transforms.

Paralysis Inducement should either be "Likely" or just full-blown Limited Paralysis Inducement without the extra qualifier of "Likely" given the very clear implication that Lille was the one that caused some-sort of paralysis onto Shunsui.

Likely​

Should be used to list a statistic for a character with some basis, but inconclusive due to the justification being vague or non-definitive. The probability of the justification in question for being reliable should be favourable. This term should be used sparingly.

The Reason why it's limited is because it can only be activated once and only when Lille transforms into his Vollstandig. It wouldn't make sense to make it just "Paralysis Inducement" given those qualifiers.

I think everything in the OP is fine except this tbh. I would downgrade this to a "Possibly" given how unexplained it is, and how it never comes up again.
Sure i'm fine with that proposal.

Since I've got yours and Con's opinions i'm going to apply the changes.

Thanks for commenting, really appreciated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back