• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach Abilities Addition (Fullbringers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the continuation of my previous threads to make the Bleach Profiles on the Wiki more in-depth by adding needed abilities to them.

This thread will be tackling the Fullbringers (Not including Aura since she belongs in the future "Novel Characters" thread) so let's us begin.

Fullbringers:​

Orihime:​

Power Nullification (Orihime’s shield rejects any attack that hits it)

Matter Manipulation (Orihime can reject the "Union of Matter")

Enhanced Extraordinary Perception (Orihime can sense Ichigo’s Reiryoku whiles inside Hachi’s Barrier which blocks the minds of those that sense it)

Limited Enhanced Invisibility and Intangibility (Orihime is given a bracelet by Ulquiorra that makes it so only Arrancar's can see her, thus making her invisible to Shinigami who have layered sensing and the ability to phase through matter)

Limited Instinctive Reaction (Shiten Koshun it's a shield that diffuses the impact of an attack and at the same time automatically responds with an attack of its own)

Resistances:

Memory Manipulation (Orihime can remember memories that had been erased by Rukia)

Ginjo:​

Cosmic Awareness (Inter Dimensional: Ginjo can sense the Reiryoku And Reiatsu of Tsukishima whilst inside a separate pocket dimension)

Tsukishima:​

Madness Manipulation (Type 2: Tsukishima can create and manipulate preexisting memories of those he has cut with Book of The End, He can do this to the point of complete mental destruction through implanting too many memories inside his opponent's head)

Retrocognition (Tsukishima can see into the past of things through Eyesight alone with Book of The End)

Limited Reactive Power Level (Tsukishima can instantly make himself as strong And skilled as his opponent through cutting them and inserting himself into their past with Book of The End)

Information Analysis (Tsukishima can uncover all the weaknesses And powers of his opponent through cutting them and inserting himself into their past with Book of The End)

Power Nullification (Tsukishima can negate abilities that affect him in the present through inserting himself into its past and making it so that he wasn't affected by it in the first place)

Yukio:​

BFR (Yukio can forcefully send beings into his pocket dimensions)

Law Manipulation and Limited Power Nullification (Yukio can create "Rules" within his pocket dimensions that are enforced upon you with or without your consent, Such as creating a cage that couldn’t be broken out of even by Orihime who can reject the “Phenomena of Existence” itself)

Life Manipulation (Yukio can manipulate the life-force of those inside his pocket dimensions, Such as making Ichigo’s and Ginjo’s health-meter the same)

Creation (Yukio can create things from nothingness while inside his pocket dimensions)

Data Manipulation (Yukio can create constructs made of Data with Invaders Must Die)

Possible Death Manipulation (Yukio implies he can cause Ichigo’s death within his dimension through creating a rule which states “You Die”)

Forcefield Creation (Yukio can create a digital shield with Invaders Must Die)

Stealth Mastery (Yukio’s Fullbring conceals the spiritual pressures of those inside his pocket dimensions)

Tracking? (Yukio can place tracking-bugs on his opponents to follow their location)

Explosion Manipulation (Yukio can create missiles that explode on contact)

Agree: Damage3245, Rebirth,

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
I think that we should remove all of the specific Fullbringer's abilities from the Soul King. I've looked at the passage again and it says this:

“He was a Quincy and also at the same time a Soul Reaper, and also just a normal person bearing countless abilities like a Fullbringer. He was the symbol of hope who ruled over all in the chaotic world.”

Specifically:

"[He was a] normal person bearing countless abilities like a Fullbringer."

As in, not using all of the specific abilities possessed by each and every Fullbringer. It just tells us that the Soul King possesses standard Fullbringer abilities just like he possesses standard Quincy abilities and Soul Reaper abilities as well.

But we don't say he possesses the abilities of every single Shinigami and I can't think of any objective reason to say he can conclusively use every Fullbringer's abilities like Invaders Must Die and Book of the End.

I think that we should remove all of the specific Fullbringer's abilities from the Soul King. I've looked at the passage again and it says this:

Specifically:

As in, not using all of the specific abilities possessed by each and every Fullbringer. It just tells us that the Soul King possesses standard Fullbringer abilities just like he possesses standard Quincy abilities and Soul Reaper abilities as well.

But we don't say he possesses the abilities of every single Shinigami and I can't think of any objective reason to say he can conclusively use every Fullbringer's abilities like Invaders Must Die and Book of the End.
Damage...Why are you making this argument? when it was already addressed in the thread that granted Soul King his Fullbringer tab and you nor anyone in that thread could counter it?

(I'll re-edit my post when i find the Thread)

Also this isn't the reason why Soul King's has the "Fullbringer" tab, That statement is used as supporting evidence to the main statement that Fullbringer powers are derived from Soul King Fragments. So acting like that statement is the only reason why Soul King has the tab without addressing the main evidence is disingenuous.

Damage...Why are you making this argument? when it was already addressed in the thread that granted Soul King his Fullbringer tab and you nor anyone in that thread could counter it?

I did argue against their inclusion on his profile before and I'm pretty sure I had them removed on a previous CRT. They were just added back in at a later point.

Either way, I think they should be removed now.

The fragments of the Soul King granting each of the Fullbringers their unique abilities is not objective proof that the Soul King can use their specific abilities as well.

Specifically:

Agreed. A fullbringer's ability is solely created by their personal life experiences and isn't a inherent ability attached to a reio fragment

I did argue against their inclusion on his profile before and I'm pretty sure I had them removed on a previous CRT. They were just added back in at a later point.

Either way, I think they should be removed now.

The fragements of the Soul King granting each of the Fullbringers their unique abilities is not objective proof that the Soul King can use their specific abilities as well.
That was the 'Sternritter" tab (Which would be given back to him in the future because the reason why he wouldn't have it was created through Doo-Doo reasoning)

That has nothing to do with the thread so i don't know why your bringing this up within a thread that's adding abilities. Just make a thread arguing that Soul King shouldn't have the tab in the first place.

The proof doesn't have to be "Objective" in any-way for it to be most likely true which is the only thing i need for the tab to exist. On this Wiki we don't always abide by Objectivity for one to gain abilities/tiering when there's no counter-evidence against it.

I can agree with Damage on that particular point.

@Damage3245 what do you think about the rest?

Agreed. A fullbringer's ability is solely created by their personal life experiences and isn't a inherent ability attached to a reio fragment
Again this argument was already debunked in the previous thread that granted Soul King his "Fullbringer" tab.

They gain their Fullbringer powers because they have Soul King Fragments inside them.
Why? he's blatantly wrong since that isn't the reason he has the tier in the first place?

I also have an issue with tsukishima "becoming as strong as his opponent" via TBOE but I'll address that later if the others haven't done so by then.

That was the 'Sternritter" tab (Which would be given back to him in the future because the reason why he wouldn't have it was created through Doo-Doo reasoning)

Yes, I did argue against that too. And he won't be getting it back in the future.

That has nothing to do with the thread so i don't know why your bringing this up within a thread that's adding abilities. Just make a thread arguing that Soul King shouldn't have the tab in the first place.

It is relevant since you have a section on the Soul King and him having Fullbringer abilities, so might as well solve it now.

The proof doesn't have to be "Objective" in any-way for it to be most likely true which is the only thing i need for the tab to exist. On this Wiki we don't always abide by Objectivity for one to gain abilities/tiering when there's no counter-evidence against it.

Sure, but I require stronger evidence than what is being presented for that key of abilities to remain on his profile.

Thanks AKM. That's two votes to remove it.

@Damage3245 what do you think about the rest?

Most of the other abilities in the OP appear okay to me since the one I highlighted further up was removed.

Yes, I did argue against that too. And he won't be getting it back in the future
Why when it's literally stated that all Quincy Power comes directly from him?

It is relevant since you have a section on the Soul King and him having Fullbringer abilities, so might as well solve it now.
Fine.

Sure, but I require stronger evidence than what is being presented for that key of abilities to remain on his profile.
Alright i'll just drop the Soul King stuff for right now until i grab the needed scans, then we can argue about that later.

Why when it's literally stated that all Quincy Power comes directly from him?

We don't give characters completely hypothetical abilities that they would possess in certain circumstances. We give characters abilities they should possess. There's an important difference.

I'll save it for another time though. Suffice to say the original evidence for the Soul King possessing Schrifts was not sufficient.

Alright i'll just drop the Soul King stuff for right now until i grab the needed scans, then we can argue about that later.

Let me know when that is, or if you're going to drop it, because I can edit the Soul King's profile to take care of that bit.

Why? he's blatantly wrong since that isn't the reason he has the tier in the first place?
Well, I do think that SK should have the basic abilities of the fullbringers because of what you said. But its also true the unique ability each one has are linked with their personal lives and experiences

But you are correct, we should first focus on the OP.

We don't give characters completely hypothetical abilities that they would possess in certain circumstances. We give characters abilities they should possess. There's an important difference.

I'll save it for another time though. Suffice to say the original evidence for the Soul King possessing Schrifts was not sufficient.
They aren't "Hypothetical" when it's directly stated to use from a Credible Source that Soul King is the "Source-Well" to all Quincy Power, Yeah he should have him because their derived from his very being.

It was and the previous arguments against their inclusion were dogshit.

They aren't "Hypothetical" when it's directly stated to use from a Credible Source that Soul King is the "Source-Well" to all Quincy Power, Yeah he should have him because their derived from his very being.

It was and the previous arguments against their inclusion were dogshit.
I'll wait to see the scans then.

You ought to watch your language though. Those arguments were not "dogshit" because evidently those arguments worked in getting those abilities removed. Don't be too disrespectful to the people you're arguing against. Calling their arguments "dogshit" is not a sign of respect. Just say you disagree.

You ought to watch your language though. Those arguments were not "dogshit" because evidently those arguments worked in getting those abilities removed
Yeah and so did literally every tyrannical law every passed through the majority voting for it. that doesn't denote the argument wasn't "Dogshit" in terms of logical argumentation, it was just persuasive to the Majority (Aka The Mods)

Don't be too disrespectful to the people you're arguing against. Calling their arguments "dogshit" is not a sign of respect. Just say you disagree
I'm not being disrespectful? i'm just calling the arguments dogshit because IMO they were dogshit arguments. Like i'm sorry if the way i talk offends you but i'm not going to change it since it doesn't violate any rules within the Wiki.

But this has nothing to do with this thread so let's just drop it and focus on the things being proposed in this thread

Can you clarify more on orihime powernull?

Also you don't need to list it twice alongside instinctive reaction seems redundant everything else looks fine.

What was the thread that gave the SK all of the fb abilities?

Can you clarify more on orihime powernull?

Also you don't need to list it twice alongside instinctive reaction seems redundant everything else looks fine.

What was the thread that gave the SK all of the fb abilities?
Sure since Orihime's entire thing with Shun Shun Rikka is the "Rejection of Phenomena", so within the scan it states when she puts up her Shield it "Rejects" anything beyond it. So when looking at that statement plus the context of Aizen's Statement i believe it points to at least Power Nullification to attacks that interact with it beyond her shield.

That was on accident. Let me remove that.

Here.

I'm not being disrespectful? i'm just calling the arguments dogshit because IMO they were dogshit arguments. Like i'm sorry if the way i talk offends you but i'm not going to change it since it doesn't violate any rules within the Wiki.

Yes, it is disrespectful. You wouldn't like it if I said "Your evidence and arguments is dogshit" and dismissed you.

It's fair to disagree, and it's fair to think the other person is wrong or mistaken, but just be respectful when discussing the topic.

And ignoring when a member of staff warns you then saying "I'm not going to change the way I talk" is the wrong path to go down. People have been banned for such attitudes and we staff members have seen it all before. Take this as a general warning to do better, please.

Yes, it is disrespectful. You wouldn't like it if I said "Your evidence and arguments is dogshit" and dismissed you.

It's fair to disagree, and it's fair to think the other person is wrong or mistaken, but just be respectful when discussing the topic.

And ignoring when a member of staff warns you then saying "I'm not going to change the way I talk" is the wrong path to go down. People have been banned for such attitudes and we staff members have seen it all before. Take this as a general warning to do better, please.
I was going to respond to this but there's no point. let's just focus what's being proposed on the thread and if you wan't to continue talking about this topic just message me.

I was going to respond to this but there's no point. let's just focus what's being proposed on the thread and if you wan't to continue talking about this topic just message me.
I don't want to continue talking about it. I was just issuing you a warning and explaining why it's important. Let's leave it at that.

Specifically:

He doesn’t possesses the abilities of every single Shinigami. Shinigami is not a race. Is a tittle. A job. Any soul with spiritual energy can become a Shinigami. Hanataro, anyone?

You may say he could have Shunpo, Reiatsu, Kido but that’s it.

Zanpakutou are artificial swords created from Shinigami souls like the Hogyōku. Their powers do not come exclusively from the weapon itself or the Shinigami but a mix of both or on special cases three.

Shinigami can take a zanpakutou from a fallen Shinigami and make it their own. In this case the spirit in the Zanpakotou is rewritten or sometimes
fuses with their own making it unique. Is a weapon created by the Shinigami. Is not part of the Soul King’s arsenal.

i0iz6esurw781.jpg

On the contrary to Fullbring abilities, those abilities come from the Soul King fragments which are unique in nature. The items the humans bond with is used to call forth that power, nothing else.

Last edited:
@AppleLord; noted.

I'm still maintaining that there isn't sufficient evidence he can use their specific abilities. Generic Fullbringer abilities I'm fine with though.

@AppleLord; noted.

I'm still maintaining that there isn't sufficient evidence he can use their specific abilities. Generic Fullbringer abilities I'm fine with though.
I’m still wondering that myself. Perphaps, it is the same for Pernida, Mimihagi, and Gerard. Their abilities may have developed through their independence from the Soul King and not something he himself can use.

He should get the standard set like Aura given her nature im not sure about the unqiue FB abilties tho

Again this argument was already debunked in the previous thread that granted Soul King his "Fullbringer" tab.

They gain their Fullbringer powers because they have Soul King Fragments inside them.

That doesn't mean that he automatically has all of the abilities that were born as a DIRECT result of their life experiences. Unless you're seriously willing to argue that everything is just a massive coincidence and that their life experiences actually had nothing to do with it (Occam's razor says hi given the info we get about fullbring in LAA and CFYOW), I think the most consistent and logical interpretation is that reio fragments simply make it possible for fullbringers to develop abilities connected to objects they have an attachment to as well as granting them matter manip.

Just like how zanpakutos make it possible for their users to develop shikai and bankai

So here's the issue with "Tsukishima can instantly make himself as strong" as his opponent:

Tsuki only states that his strength increased just as much as byakuya's during the timeskip. In other words, his power was increased by the same fixed amount as byakuya's did. Also it's important to note that tsukishima was dominating byakuya even before he "trained" with him in the past.
Whats you're proposal exactly? Still sounds like RPL maybe limited as he needs to cut the opponent.

I reread the fight its more of a stalemate till tsukishima cuts byakuya senbon which gives him the past experience enough to confidently bypass his shikai.

Whats you're proposal exactly? Still sounds like RPL maybe limited as he needs to cut the opponent.

I reread the fight its more of a stalemate till tsukishima cuts byakuya senbon which gives him the past experience enough to confidently bypass his shikai.
I'd say limited RPL as he can take advantage of the power gains his opponent got if they ever trained in the past (imagine if he stabbed dangai ichigo lmao) but he doesn't become as strong as they are in the present

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back