• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach:3-A universal for gremmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, I say either agree with Arc7Kuroi and give him a varies tier or dismiss the feat entirely, scaling it to his AP and the people he fought creates too many issues, there would be at least a dozen people that scale to it.

Anyway, I say either agree with Arc7Kuroi and give him a varies tier or dismiss the feat entirely, scaling it to his AP and the people he fought creates too many issues, there would be at least a dozen people that scale to it.
I would put him at at least Multi-Galaxy likely Universal.

I'd say to go with the "Varies" tier.

why varies all of a sudden when it was already accepted as scaling to his AP???
its not like its an outlier when we have the god tiers sitting at 3A/low 2C

I would put him at at least Multi-Galaxy likely Universal.
It would be 4-B potentially 4-A given that it's not entirely clear if it contains a galaxy.
why varies all of a sudden when it was already accepted as scaling to his AP???
its not like its an outlier when we have the god tiers sitting at 3A/low 2C
Because it's too inconsistent to scale to so many people

To reiterate my suggestion: keep everything the same except scale Gremmy as follows:

Unknown, Varies from [Meteor tier] to 4-A, possibly 3-C with the Visionary (materialized a meteor above Soul Society intent to destroy it, and later created outer space itself to ensnare Kenpachi, this outer space containing numerous stars and possibly a galaxy)

"Being real" in the sense that his imagination is materialized doesn't make it physical lol.

Your lies are getting exposed anyway.
I don't want to be rude, but it's like you're kidding us here, everyone who reads the series knows that what they do is physical. There are many examples of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back