• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach:3-A universal for gremmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait, so your argument for 3-A Gremmy is that he can "create outer space"? did i get that right?

Outer space doesn't mean universe by default, the most we see is countless stars and potentially a galaxy.
Its literally in the definition and its also listed a synonym for universe. Which again qualifies for for universe under vs battles terms.

Its literally in the definition and its also listed a synonym for universe. Which again qualifies for for universe under vs battles terms.
We don't use real world definitions for powerscaling.

The definition for strong is
having the power to move heavy weights or perform other physically demanding tasks.
But we know very well that strength doesn't always mean striking strength

No, it really doesn't.

It needs to be shown or stated to be universal in size, simply creating a pocket dimension with outer space doesn't mean it's universal, no matter what googling the definition will tell you.

Just because OuterSpace is referenced that doesn't automatically mean that's what the speaker means. In day-to-day conversation, Outerspace most commonly isn't a reference to the wider universe just a reference to outside of earth, with no real specification besides that. Its usage isn't specific enough in this instance where I believe an upgrade is applicable.

We don't use real world definitions for powerscaling.

The definition for strong is

But we know very well that strength doesn't always mean striking strength

It saids you can use synonyms for universe.

It saids you can use synonyms for universe.
  • If the size of the realms described has having infinite sizes or other synonyms, that should strongly indicate them being universes.
This says synonyms for infinite, not synonym for universe.

This says synonyms for infinite, not synonym for universe.
Like i said universe is in the definition. So don't see why we can't use it. Your claim is a fall
Just because OuterSpace is referenced that doesn't automatically mean that's what the speaker means. In day-to-day conversation, Outerspace most commonly isn't a reference to the wider universe just a reference to outside of earth, with no real specification besides that. Its usage isn't specific enough in this instance where I believe an upgrade is applicable.
This is anecdotal fallacy sir.
The fallacy of anecdotal evidence arises when one uses proof that relies on personal testimonies, such as a story based on someone’s individual experience, in order to support or refute a claim. That is, one makes a general conclusion from limited examples that are collected in an informal way and typically cherry-picked in favor of the argument.

Also your speaking for the author

I mean, they had criteria for it qualifying. Do the novels meet any of the criteria for being considered a universe? Even if they were to go with the outer space claim, they'd need more evidence to solidify that it is, in fact, a 3-A feat.

Like i said universe is in the definition. So don't see why we can't use it. Your claim is a fall
Using real world definitions for powerscaling won't get you anywhere.
When you google "outer space", all they show is the earth and the space outside of it.
If I say I'm going to outer space, am I going to the universe? Aren't I already in the universe?

Using real world definitions for powerscaling won't get you anywhere.
When you google "outer space", all they show is the earth and the space outside of it.
If I say I'm going to outer space, am I going to the universe? Aren't I already in the universe?
Anecdotal fallacy. Your relying on personal testimony.

Vs battles say if its called a universe or uses synonyms for it. Universe is in the definition of outer space.

Vs battles say if its called a universe or uses synonyms for it. Universe is in the definition of outer space.
Quote where it says you can use synonyms for universe

Vs battles say if its called a universe or uses synonyms for it. Universe is in the definition of outer space. Going into outer space and creating it is 2 different things. If i go into a building does that mean i made it?

Quote where it says you can use synonyms for universe
Dimensions", or "Realms". However, many users may often be confused on whether those are synonyms of universes or simply pocket realities.

Here it implies you can use synonyms. Not like it matters cuz universe is in the definition of outer space.

this is going no where fast...

is it even consistent for gremmy to be 3-A?
I've already explained gremmy Brian was the only one that could handle hikones power. Hikone is stated she can sk. Sk is universal minimum. He also scales to kenpachi who beat hikone in base.

Anyway i will settle for multi solar possibly galaxy.if its that big of a deal

Dimensions", or "Realms". However, many users may often be confused on whether those are synonyms of universes or simply pocket realities.
Did you scroll down?
Being "Different Worlds, Realms, or Dimensions" requires more elaborate context and even "Dreams, Imaginations and Ideas becoming reality" is not enough to say the "Worlds" are entire universes.
Here it implies you can use synonyms. Not like it matters cuz universe is in the definition of outer space.
Not a single place on that page does it say "you can use synonyms of universe to claim something as a universe".
You saw the word "synonym" and twisted the whole thing.

I mean, they had criteria for it qualifying. Do the novels meet any of the criteria for being considered a universe? Even if they were to go with the outer space claim, they'd need more evidence to solidify that it is, in fact, a 3-A feat.
Wym

The image you showed listed various things that could be used as evidence for a 3-A feat. If it falls under any of those categories, it could be a 3-A feat. But even then, it still needs to be approved.

This is anecdotal fallacy sir.
The fallacy of anecdotal evidence arises when one uses proof that relies on personal testimonies, such as a story based on someone’s individual experience, in order to support or refute a claim. That is, one makes a general conclusion from limited examples that are collected in an informal way and typically cherry-picked in favor of the argument.

Also your speaking for the author
I mean, that's generally how things are treated here. Context matters and so does its implication. Simply put, you don't have really any backing besides the definition of outer space to prove that Gremmy was creating an entire universe when attacking Kenpachi, all you're going by is a single word and definition. And that's just not enough to prove that Gremmy is 3A.

And what you're trying to propose would also be considered speaking for the author since you're proposing that the author must mean that an entire universe is being created when just referencing outerspace with nothing else as support.

It's not the Universe, but it seems to me at the multi-galaxy level because the back stars and spiral structures appear in the manga.

Are we going to have to create a discussion rule for this once it gets rejected?
Oof. I mean, I personally think this has far less justification than 5-C Roshi (something I'm happy about being accepted). 3-B seems more legit than 3-A, but I dunno what you guys think of that.

I think this is tier nothing.

Gremmy created "outer space" as in a vacuum. Take a small volume of outer space just beyond Earth's atmosphere and it consists of vacuum, which is what he was trying to kill Kenpachi with.

There is no proof that the visual of stars inside of it are real or the same size as actual stars. It is also a horrific outlier.

So yeah, I am against this.

I think this is tier nothing.

Gremmy created "outer space" as in a vacuum. Take a small volume of outer space just beyond Earth's atmosphere and it consists of vacuum, which is what he was trying to kill Kenpachi with.

There is no proof that the visual of stars inside of it are real or the same size as actual stars. It is also a horrific outlier.

So yeah, I am against this.
Well ill just argue occam's razor. Your argument is based on assumption fallacy. While mine is using a definition

Anyway ill settle for multi solar to galaxy if nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back