• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bleach:3-A universal for gremmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well ill just argue occam's razor. Your argument is based on assumption fallacy. While mine is using a definition

Anyway ill settle for multi solar to galaxy if nothing else
Yeah, Gremmy solos the DBZ-verse, since he is galaxy level with lowball. The DBZ - verse is becoming fodder even Yhwach and Ichigo could solo the DBS-verse with soul crush. Bleach is now on par or above DBS-verse. Never thought that would happen.

The more these little threads come the more obvious it is that the initial argument of "Don't worry guys it won't scale to people" was bs.
Agreed. Trying to scale it to Gremmy means people could scale it to anyone around the same power scale as the person who beat him, meaning Kenpachi.

The universal size qualifications state synonyms of infinite, not synonyms of universe.

This wiki doesn’t treat outer space as universe even if the word universe appears in the google definition. Personally I never think of universe when someone says outer space but pop off google.

The universal size qualifications state synonyms of infinite, not synonyms of universe.

This wiki doesn’t treat outer space as universe even if the word universe appears in the google definition. Personally I never think of universe when someone says outer space but pop off google.
Google for real popped off on that one lol

i agree with 4A-3C
everything he created was real and thats literally his power things he imagine become real you would have to contradict this to say they arent real
unknown.png

also its already accepted his imagination scales to his AP

everything he created was real and thats literally his power things he imagine become real you would have to contradict this to say they arent real

You can't prove he was imagining real stars. And if he was, it is too inconsistent to use.

How to say it correctly:
Firstly, it's damn difficult to even see what is writen in those screen, hopfully, i got the Novels so i already know the context

Secondly, this is probably a bad interpretation, Outer space means the space outside earth, the distance between earth and mars is filled with outer space, same for every calculable distance which are outside of the earth, creating outer space doesn't mean creating a universe since outer space is the space outside our planet, just like when you for exemple create a house, it don't mean that you created the largest house ever, we can only scale the size to what we see without additional proof.

The 3-A/low 2-C spam for bleach really need to stop, it's something really recurrent now, and the proof given are pretty weak

everything he imagines is real u would have to prove they are fake
and why is it inconsistent ?
Gremmy has never been to outer space.
If he did, the shit that happened to Kenpachi would've happened to him.

To imagine something real, you would need to see it. He can't imagine a whole new universe if he hasn't been out of space enough to see it.

Or it's just some kind of Outlier/PIS, because due to that, many other characters could scale to some High tiering which could lead to many inconsistency

The 3-A/low 2-C spam for bleach really need to stop, it's something really recurrent now
I feel attacked ;-;

Being that it’s stated numerous times Gremmy created what he imagined and that he created the outer space (which includes those stars and mini galaxy) I think that without a doubt The Visionary can go up to 4-A/3-C, but scaling it to other people is another thing entirely.

He can't imagine a whole new universe if he hasn't been out of space enough to see it.
I don’t agree with universal Gremmy but real life authors and scientists imagine and visualize the universe all the time. No one has been to the edge of the universe but we can postulate it. This argument doesn’t really work.

I feel attacked ;-;

Being that it’s stated numerous times Gremmy created what he imagined and that he created the outer space (which includes those stars and mini galaxy) I think that without a doubt The Visionary can go up to 4-A/3-C, but scaling it to other people is another thing entirely.
Agreed.

Gremmy has never been to outer space.
If he did, the shit that happened to Kenpachi would've happened to him.

To imagine something real, you would need to see it. He can't imagine a whole new universe if he hasn't been out of space enough to see it.

0578-017.png

we know he has seen planets at least

Personally I suggest we tier Gremmy as Unknown, Varies from High 6-B (or whatever the meteor was) to 4-A possibly 3-C with the Visionary. And then we just scale Kenpachi off the meteor like we always have.

I think more thought needs to go into scaling off of Gremmy’s outer space creation (gathering of scans etc etc) before it’s discussed.

I feel attacked ;-;

You don't need to be attacked, rather, it should be better if the Upgrade thread countain way better evidence than this one at least, beacuse i can't help but find those 3-A upgrade really iffy

You don't need to be attacked, rather, it should be better if the Upgrade thread countain way better evidence than this one at least, beacuse i can't help but find those 3-A upgrade really iffy
This is the only 3-A bleach upgrade thread not pertaining to God Tiers I’ve seen :p. I just kid about being attacked hahaha I say it because I know I’ve caused quite the stir by upgrading bleach.

3A gremmy does not make much sense, but do you think there is a problem with a tier between 4A and 3C

Personally I suggest we tier Gremmy as Unknown, Varies from High 6-B (or whatever the meteor was) to 4-A possibly 3-C with the Visionary. And then we just scale Kenpachi off the meteor like we always have.
This^

The space is literally imaginary and therefore not real.
CFYOW states he materialized and created it therefore it is real... don’t put your foot in your mouth man read the material at least so you don’t come in with any “Garganta is outer space” stuff.

Ummmm... Is'nt that like his ability ? Making his imagination a reality?
However at best imo we can just give him a 'Varies' tier and be done with it.

Ummmm... Is'nt that like his ability ? Making his imagination a reality?
However at best imo we can just give him a 'Varies' tier and be done with it.
it is a ability that scales to his AP thats already accepted would be biased aff to decide to put him as varies all of a sudden now that he has a good feat

CFYOW states he materialized and created it therefore it is real... don’t put your foot in your mouth man read the material at least so you don’t come in with any “Garganta is outer space” stuff.
"Being real" in the sense that his imagination is materialized doesn't make it physical lol.

Your lies are getting exposed anyway.

"Being real" in the sense that his imagination is materialized doesn't make it physical lol.

Your lies are getting exposed anyway.
Everything else he imagined was physical, so prove why this is different...

Occam’s Razor sides with me too.

Can you dislike comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back