• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlazBlue Upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that it should probably be fine, yes. But it is important that you provide good explanations for the statistics within the profiles.

I'm still hoping if Perp would be around to come and check this out. He's also part of running the Blazblue edits among others with this here.

I am still wondering if this means actually boosting everyone to 5-A from both entities and/or from fighting one another. Not only that, but what do we even do for their stats? Like is Hakumen from 20 to 100 percent just gonna be 5-A? Same with asking if Ragna would be 5-A here either way? And of the others as well like them...

Perhaps somebody could inform ThePerpetual about this thread on his message wall?

MagiSinbad said:
You only to show that you know alot about the verse. That should be enough

I'm aware what it mean to be on the list. I'm on the list. But I checked and theres no one on the list currently though Zelda should add himself.

I know this may sound a bit naive but since Blazblue is getting a speed upgrade wouldnt that mean striking strenght is also increase? I mean, since striking strength is stronger the faster one is, and BB is infinite speed, wouldnt that make the characters striking strength higher than The Flash's since the flash doesnt have super human strength (at least compared to Ragna) but his striking strength is really high due to his speed or does Anime not make room for that kind of logic? Also should we increase Rachel's durability due to Tsukuyomi. It was stated that not even Ameteratsu's Phenomenon intervention can penetrate it.

Fiction usually tends to make a distinction between speed and striking strength, especially for characters that are faster than light.

See this page for information: Kinetic Energy Feats

Well, since Perp didnt show up. I dont think we have to move on without him. Or the thread will be left abandoned

After browsing through this thread to refresh my memory, I think that the changes should probably be acceptable, yes.

I can help to upgrade the characters, but i need to know the full extend of the upgrade for the affected characters.

How exactly are some characters going to be listed? Hakumen at 100% and Hakumen at 20% have a big difference in power, but at the end of Central Fiction he was fighting on par with Nu while at 20%. This Nu had absorbed Take Mikazuchi too, and yet he fatally wounded her in the end before being ambushed by Terumi. What would 100% be compared to 20% then?

Most of this seems acceptable, yes. My big question remains the same as everyone else's: is Ragna actually Low 2-C just in general, or just via his hax? Is there evidence of Amaterasu and the like surviving universal collapses? Just because he endured the thing's reality warping, after all, doesn't necessarily mean his durability is Universe level+.

Also, has "The Black Beast" that has been referred to this whole time just been a fragment, then? In that case, would the Fragment Black Beast be Small Planet, and the True Black Beast be Large Planet?

Actually, Hakumen wasnt at 20% at the time. At CT Hakumen sustained himself by using the power of order to keep him at 20% but then Kokonoe starts to obsorve him which is stated to have about doubled his power so he was around 40% at the beginning of CP and then Rachel started observing him, boosting his power further. It wasnt specificly stated how much his power was but my friend speculated that he was around 70%. To be honest, most of this is based on what my friend told me and he has been following this series longer than I have.

Before we start, how do we phrase the Infinite speed? Remove the MHS+ to FTL reactions with purely Infinite speed?

There's been no disagreement. And everyone has said they agree with the thread. The only problem they've been having is with Ragna.

Yeah we've been worried about the tier that we never addressed whether infinite speed is an outlier or should be implemented or not.

Well it's most definitely not an outlier as all the Murokumo units were created to go into the Boundry.

I find it unbelievable that characters such as Carl, Tager and such all scale to this. This sounds like a massive outlier for these guys.

Considering that they can keep up with peoples that are shown to have the ability to move that fast on varios occasion then I dont see the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back