• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlazBlue upgrades?

Ragna by the end of Central Fiction is quite the overpowered character. Being able to rip Terumi out of the Susano'o Unit is impressive enough and fighting Terumi in the Boundary (or next to the Azure) and killing him without using the Azure is really impressive. Ragna also created a new timeline where no one remembers and is a timeline where the Master Unit itself and Takamagahara cannot interfere with time resets or Phenomena Intervention.

Terumi on the other hand is trickier. Terumi does get significantly stronger when next to a cauldron (by the way, the Black Beast has been said/established to be a walking cauldron which explains Relius traveling in time through it) and considering he managed to go toe-to-toe with Ragna despite being pulled out of the Susano'o Unit, it probably was a boost from the cauldron/Azure. But I don't know if Susano'o himself is affected by this. Hakumen wasn't (in fact he was weakened before throwing himself to the Boundary) so I don't know if Susano'o is given a boost.

So Ragna has obtained the true azure and I remember reading in the wiki that someone mentioned with that power someone can become omniscience or omnipotent... dang it! Hope Ragna makes a cameo in the next game or something to show us any new abilities he got. Maybe he did end up omnipotent with the Azure? Who knows?

Doubt it. He could wish continuing to live with the ones that he cares without the amaterasu unit doing phenomena interventions, if he was omnipotent. Instead, he needed to erase himself.

Well true, so how should we look at this? A Jin, Nu, Mu and Lambda are 5-C, Hakumen is already at least 5-C to low 5-B, Should we put Ragna base at 5-C to low 5-B considering he was able to kill Terumi without the Azure? How powerful is Carl then? He was able to fight Ragna to a draw during CF and Tager was also able to keep up with CF base Ragna so those two should be 5-C to at least.

The Ragna that Carl and Bang fought was "incomplete". Ragna at the end of the game is way stronger than he was in the beginning

Also, It looks that no one that is an ADM will bat an eye on this thread, so I'll just delete it

Well, deleting it is unnecessary. I simply do not have enough knowledge about the series, and also do not have the time to read this thread in-depth, due to being on vacation.

No problem, but nobody seems interested in replying despite this fact.

Seems legit, though I do not have enogh knoweldge on the subject myself.

Hakumen statements seems like a hyperbole though.

How big was the dimension that was destroyed? It was made from atleast 3 timelines IIRC.

Man from Shadow said:
Seems legit, though I do not have enogh knoweldge on the subject myself.
Hakumen statements seems like a hyperbole though.

How big was the dimension that was destroyed? It was made from atleast 3 timelines IIRC.
Um, It was trinity who stated that, not Haku. But yea it was a hyperbole 'cause later is revelated that Susano'o couldn't harm M.Unit

It was not destroyed, was going to. Kokonoe stopped it using minerva. But according to Kokonoe, the explosion would destroy the entire embryo, which is a world made of multiples timelines merging into one

I agree with Ragna being at least Low 2-C due to the ending of Central Fiction.

Jin, Mu, Jubei, Base Terumi, etc, getting buffed to 5-C/5-B I agree.

Susano'o getting an upgrade should be held off until The Black Beast gets an upgrade.

Though Central Fiction introducing Requiem is something to discuss as well.

Back