• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BlazBlue Ability and Low 2-C Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiroyashaGinSan

VS Battles
Retired
Ability Additio

Naoto: Resurrection, Type 7 and 4 Immortality - During Bloodedge Experience, Naoto instantly resurrected from being killed by Valkynheyn twice. His own life numbers are already dropped to zero.

Six Heroes, Ragna, Jin, Noel, Hazama, Naoto, Rachel: Resistance to Poison - Here said that Black Beast release Seithr even in death. Six Heroes and Ragna should have this for being in close proximity to Black Beast and not affected and Jin, Hazama, Naoto, etc is by being close proximity to Ragna when he's turning to Black Beast. Ragna also resisted poison in Variable Heart.

Ragna and everyone who fought Black Beast [Ragna]: Resistance to Empathy - Black Beast's howl created despair and fear across the globe so strong that Trinity almost collapsed and Terumi lost composure when he saw it for second time in Phase Shift 2.

Ragna/Black Beast: Empathic Manipulation - Should be definite. Created despair and fear by only presence and howl.

Ragna: Attack Reflection - 2:23:39. Reflected or in English version, inverted Izanami's Absorption on Noel.

Ragna: Resistance to Heat, including Absolute Zero temperatures - Should be able to resist these as Yukianesa can do these and fought bloodlusted Jin few times. He can also take Nine's fire.

Ragna: Statistics Reduction - Scaling from Tager. He can synchronize with Azrael to seal most of his power, Ragna should be capable of it as well.

Terumi: Mid-Godly Regenerationn - 6:55. Was erased at the end of Chronophantasma by Time Killer and for like 5 times now, Time Killer isn't just a paradox. It erases opponent past, present and future. He's just present throughout the campaign of Central Fiction. Like this one.

Ragna/Black Beast: Regenerationn Negation (Up to Mid-Godly) - Erased Terumi permanently here. During events of Phase 0, Terumi's body was destroyed completely and his soul hardly regen by Black Beast's attack. And don't forget the glorious beatdown he did to Terumi in Continuum Shift. He was not healed for quite some time.

Anyone who fought Hakume without paralyzed: Resistance to Paralysis - Simple. They didn't get paralyzed by sight.

Izanami: Acausality type 2 - In the same video with Time Killer Hakumen, Izanami was able to tank Time Killer because "her time ended long ago."

Low 2-C Revision

Ragna
His physical stats should be comparable to his CF self. Jin and Noel kept up with him while he got the True BlazBlue at the end of the video here. So his physical stats should be comparable to Izanami Absorbed Noel and PoO Jin.

Omnipresent should be removed. Why is that there, he was erased.

Ragna: Low 5-B physically, At least Low 2-C with Hax.

Noel
Simple. Low 2-C shouldn't be separate key. She has it from Calamity Trigger, when she was 7-C. It makes no sense to me that it's separate key. Also again, why is Omnipresent there, it makes no sense, she's always in one place.

Noel: Whatever the key she is in every key physically, Low 2-C via Hax.

Note that it's incredibly OOC for her to use EotA consciously. The 7-C fights are still valid.

Agree with this sans Mid-Godly, need more discussion about this one.

Also Gin-san, made Nu and Relius already, i wanna use them!

I agree with op as well unsure about terumi regen upgrade

With the mid-godly terumi was completely erased from the timeline past, present and future but I can't remember how he came back exactly

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Are we sure that Regen is not due to his Immortality?
It's not explicitly said to came back by hatred and fear. So I think it's independent Regen.

I looked at the blazblue wiki and this is what it said

Terumi's status as an Observer who is a special case - he can Observe himself. This is a technique that is said to be crude, but it allows the user to solidify their existence and remain rooted in existence; Terumi used this against Hakumen's Time Killer technique and survived when it should have killed him.

So it comes from Observation. But can it really be called type 8? It comes from himself, it's weird to call it reliant on something else because you're the one who's doing it.

He literally came back from being erased from the entire history, either he has insane ressurection or he has Mid Godly, i heard both go hand in hand but i'd rather see opinions from others

Also i'm pretty sure his Type 8 didn't save him from that because if he was erased entirely from history, then the hate from people on him would logically not be there either because he didn't exist in the first place

Sparda 20000000 said:
Terumi's status as an Observer who is a special case - he can Observe himself. This is a technique that is said to be crude, but it allows the user to solidify their existence and remain rooted in existence; Terumi used this against Hakumen's Time Killer technique and survived when it should have killed him.
Does this count as mid godly?

Resistance is not the same thing as Regenerationn.

He didn't resisted the time killer it actually worked and his existence was destroyed but by observing himself he brought himself back

Aha. Then it sounds like Mid-Godly, but we preferably need more community input.

I think this a bit further and it should be like this.

Regenerationn (Low-Mid, Mid-Godly with Resurrection)

It should classify as Resurrection because technically he died because of Time Killer and brought back by Self-observation. Though this can be also applied for regen. I'm pretty sure characters from Warhammer 40,000 have regen through resurrection and this instance blurs the line between the two so I think this is the best idea.

It also shouldn't classified as type 8. It relies on himself and it's pretty weird to call it as such.

Okay. I suppose that seems to make sense.

His immortality does need people to hate and fear him that's why hakumen used the time killer

I think we should add type 4 as well for terumi

Speaking of type 4 I think ragna should have it as well nu resurrects after falling in the boundary because of her life link with ragna so ragna should also be capable of resurrecting

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Okay. I will lock the profiles. Do you mean that we should close this thread as well?

Okay. Is there anything left to do here though?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back