• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Blatant Pokémon upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
I promise you this is coincidence. This was brought up to me while I was in the middle of church winning a gift card from my pastor. No spite or inferiority coming into play at all.

85E33CDC-7AA1-4F76-9241-4995EEBAA2F6
Blatant undeniable confirmation of infinite universes.

Quote by Zinnia, same chick who confirmed above Low 2-C Pokemon in the first place. The litera most knowledgeable person on multiple universes in Pokémon besides people from G7 like RR Giovanni or Colress.

So...yeah.

Again, this has literally nothing TK do with DBH getting upgraded. Someone sent me this information while I was in church. Sheer coincidence. I promise.

Given the 2-B stuff is less explicit limitations and more just arbitrarily high quantities, and that the person who this quote comes from was already accepted as usable for tier 2 stuff, it should be fine.

Zinnia is the one who knows about alternate timelines to begin with, so I believe it is usable as I said on Discord. There were also other arguments too that utilize the infinite possibilities, of which said possibilities form their own timeline. 2-A Pokemon has been waiting for a long time and it is here.

I'm fine with this since the person stating it is credible. Guess 2-A will be the new thing now.

That doesn't look like good proof of infinite universes. It looks more like she's just wondering about the idea than there actually being infinite universes.

Except that Zinnia has full awareness of other timelines in the franchise. She's not throwing it as food for thought, it's just talking about the other infinite amount of them that would think of how vast they really are.

It's in Pokemon Masters during Zinnia's conversatio in the Pokemon Center.

Ok, if there's a actual source than I agree with this obviously

Tho you should put the direct in game source in the profile than just the wikia

Until the idea of multiversal CT gets shot down

The statement doooes seem a bit off-hand and not fully serious, and I would like the Japanese version again, but seems fine-ish?

Also I'd yell about the lockdown but clearly no one cares so

Oh so this is from Pokémon masters, I assume from the rayquaza event months ago since it's the only time she's appeared. What is the proof she meant this literally?

Anyone reading this can see it is clearly her wondering about such things like the sky and the secrets it holds but nowhere does she confirm said things.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Until the idea of multiversal CT gets shot down
The statement doooes seem a bit off-hand and not fully serious, and I would like the Japanese version again, but seems fine-ish?

Also I'd yell about the lockdown but clearly no one cares so
Kazuma evil face
Now nobody can keep me from my Wizard101 CRT

......That is...Worrying to say the least....It already has a speculative/shower thoughts esq tone to it, it literally not existing in the Japanese version is...Problematic.

I don't think that means it can't be applied. Do keep in-mind that there is only one version of the game. You merely pick which language you want to play it in when you go into it. The English dialog is literally in the Japanese version of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back