• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Samurai vs Chizome Akaguro

But I am voting for Black samurai, as he have, you know, immortal type 8 and all that, as he also have electricity manipulation, telekinesis and flight.

I dont know if his quirk would be usable here tbh, since the character is fully armored and all that, not to mention his powers that would give him the edge here.

Voting Black Samurai because i dont think that Stain would have an idea that he needs to break the sword.

If type 8 is restricted, well, Black Samurai still have telekinesis, flight and electricity manipulation

Stain is scalable to be multiplicatively faster than lightning and would blitz. The samauri, in character, would try to block with the sword. Unless it isn't an actual old style katana, it would break from the CPM-S35VN Steel.

First of all, both Stain and Black Samurai are transonic, faster than lightning would put him above hypersonic speed, which he isnt because he is transonic, so I dont know where you took this from.

Second of all, in character, he used his powers on everyone except Shaggy and Scooby because he recognized the sword and wanted a duel against the chosen ones, not to mention that Black Samurai scales from Green Dragon, who is 0.2 ton behind High 8-C, so yeah, he also have the AP/Durability advantage.

Back