• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Panther vs Blake Belladonna

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, while Panther is much more intelligent, i think Blakes semblance is what helps her win, making sure she can dodge any of tchallas strong attacks, so it would be hard to pin her down. While Panther may find a way to counter, it would be a little hard, and a bit too late. Not to mention how she can use dust in her clones to forcce him into tricky spots.

Voting for Blake

Dodge what speed is equalized? So black panther and Blake have a equal chance to dodge their attacks even though black panther is more skilled, so yeah. Black panther can even fight for 13 hours, he has enchanced senses

No, but i mean, she would be able to avoid any sort of attack with more ease via her semblance. So for any hits tchalla actually does land, all blake has to do is transfer a clone and take 0 damage

and Blake just has the variety and niches that i dont think tchalla can really counter without prep.

Doubt the fight will last for 13 hours

and Blake also has enhanced senses. Faunus possess the senses of the animal features they are based off.

For the first sentence a video plz would be nice of that. Not the clones but the transfer of damage to another clone

Ik he has his own enhanced senses

The clones Blake generates arent actually her. They take the damage for her and then disappear. So basically, she isnt damaged.

If your considered to be one of the smartest humans in the marvel comic universe, your doing something right, especially with the potent offensive equipment he has, its kind of hard not to bet on him

Huesito88 said:
And what's stopping Black panther from telling the difference
You cant tell the difference until the clone actually disappears and gets hit. No one in the show has. or has even noted any sort of differences so we cant assume panther would know.

I believe they're going by your reasoning in the very first reply as well as Dat Dot's.

And yet, I voted Panther.

The clones dont fight though, they disperse after one hit and just serve as a distraction. Theyre afterimages. Unless of course Blake turns her clone into ice or stone to trap BP like she did with Torchwick...

So wait everyone other then Jinx voted for Gargoyle reasons but Gargoyle switched his vote to crop's reasons

WeeklyBattles said:
Unless of course Blake turns her clone into ice or stone to trap BP like she did with Torchwick...
Exactly why I'm vote for Blake, Panther may has superior AP but Blake still has a good amount of versatility with her dust, and her aura give her some protection against BP's physical attack.

Huesito88 said:
Alright then black panther can take out the clones in a few hits via superior ap
Anyone can take out the clones. They are just one shots to avoid Blake taking any bad damage, and arent really limited either. She can still get hit, but most of the time she is easily able to use the clones. They can also change her angle of attack, so she can teleport behind panther for example

Huesito88 said:
How much stronger is the force field compared to Blake ap/durability
A good bit stronger seeing as RWBY characters dont take lasting damage until their Aura goes down. Aura also makes it so cutting/slashing/stabbing attacks act like blunt attacks.

Gargoyle One said:
I believe they're going by your reasoning in the very first reply as well as Dat Dot's.
And yet, I voted Panther.

Right, but in the very first reply-- which was yours-- you voted for Blake and gave reasons why. At some point down the road you changed your mind but people including myself have concluded that those reasons are still valid as to why Blake would win.

I would say Blake takes this very close. With no prior knowledge and black panther being melee, Blake's semblance gives her a huge advantage. She can easily trap black panther in an ice clone for example, or use a fire dust clone for some very easy damage when attacked. Also because of Blake's aura, at the start of the fight Black Panther will be taking Physical injuries such as slashes from Blake or burns from her fire clone explosions, while Blake won't have to worry about serious injuries until her aura is down.

it's not like black panther could break Out of because of superior ap/durability. Also black panther could break Blake sword via his claws. Also I don't see breaking weapons as not allowed anywhere in the sba. Fire from Blake won't effect black panther via vibraninum suit?

MCB level characters have had difficulty breaking out of ice-dust constructs and yes, weapon breaking is against the rules

Where does it say that? Also black panther might actually be able to break out because it his suit being frozen in ice not himself

Well this is the first time I heard of this as in cloud vs link someone said link's Sword would break and that was a user that's been here for a while.

Oh, and the fire clones dont just burn, they explode, so blake can use that explosion to, for example, combo off it like she did to Torchwick or disorient black panther and gain the advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back