• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Myth: Wukong Profile?

This game isn't coming out for years. So hold your horses, the number of people who will come and go from the Wiki, who will gain and lose interest in this game, or will change their priorities in that time makes any answer given now very subject to change.

Well my question was actually concerning about the Chinese Mythology Wukong not having a profile and was wondering if it would be the same for this Wukong.

If people want to make the page when the game comes out I don’t see a reason why it can’t be allowed since we allow video game adaptations of mythological characters before.

If people want to make the page when the game comes out I don’t see a reason why it can’t be allowed since we allow video game adaptations of mythological characters before.
Ok thanks
monkey-hug-5.gif

Really?

Uhh you sure? Or are you talking about beta/demo stuff?

I mean... If no one does I can make it if people want or you can, if that's why you were asking
A demo was released by the company. Also new 50 minute gameplay .

Also about the release:
Speaking of which, Black Myth: Wukong is currently scheduled for release in the summer of 2024. According to Game Science, the game is targeting a release on both PC and next-generation console platforms on day one.

Maybe Summer 2024 isn't that close but it's not that far off either.

Back