• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Maria's Profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty much almost ready to be added to the profile section, however, there is something on it that some might not agree with. I put in "even higher with Busoshoku Haki" because she does imbue her knuckledusters with Buso when she attacks Robin's giant clone with her Oiran Knuckles attack. While this is easy to tell in the anime, it admittedly isn't in the manga. I didn't even notice it myself until late into 2022.

So I made this thread to see who agrees with the Buso stuff being added to Black Maria's profile and who disagrees with it.

Black Maria using Oiran Knuckles in the manga

Black Maria using Oiran Knuckles in the anime

Black Maria's Profile

Question, why aren’t there any scans or references in this sandbox?

I don't think "higher" is warranted tbh. She didn't smash apart Robin's clone, I'm pretty sure Robin released her clone intentionally to stop being battered in the face.

I don't think "higher" is warranted tbh. She didn't smash apart Robin's clone, I'm pretty sure Robin released her clone intentionally to stop being battered in the face.
You're probably right about Robin just releasing her clone intentionally. So just include Black Maria damaged the clone in the "higher with Zoan Forms" justifications?

Sure.

Black Maria does possess the ability to use Armament Haki, but I don't think we need to highlight it in her AP section. So that should be fine.
Okay.

One last question. I put she had Intermediate Buso in her abilities section because she's imbuing her knuckledusters with it for her knuckledusters (at least the anime shows she clearly does). Are you in agreement with it or should I just change it to simply "Busoshoku"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back