• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Goo Battle - Venom (2018) VS Bendy

Well, Bendy can corrupt Venom with his ink. What are these "some ways" that Venom can bypass Bendy's durability? Because I'm pretty sure this may come down to who can hax their way out the best.

Do we know how quickly Bendy's ink corrupts? Also due to SBA Bendy's regen and teleportation can be ignored due to requiring alot of ink/the ink machine, correct? If so I think Venom can take this, I mean iirc Bendy is shown attacking Henry and he isn't corrupted. Though tbh I thought his corruption only worked on people who alread were connected to the ink so eh. Anyway Venom's 9-B feats seem more conclusive and defined. Also Venom has superior reach, intelegence, movement, senses, reaction, etc. Also if Bendy doesn't get his regen then Venom will have better regen. I am not saying to change the location, because that would likely make it impossible for venom to win.

The time frame looks pretty instant, why does he need to show this ability again nor why does it need to be mentioned again? He already did it.

@skell SBA means New York City

@Sans The reason is because he only shows it be effective against people connected/constructed of the ink machine's ink. It is more likely only effective against ink creatures than any biological mass or inorganic materials. Also how can it look instant? It is simply a scar. It is still an unknown time frame.

Why would it only be effective against ink creatures? This is completely speculation with no basis.

She needed to harvest the ink of other creatures right away to fix herself so it could not have been that long.

It is speculation to say it effects those who aren't effect by the ink, due to it never being shown or stated to be true.

Can I have a link to the clip btw, need to make sure.

Why when it is only ever used once and it is on an ink creation?

Also the corruption is blammed on the "tainted ink" which means it is in direct corrolation to the ink. It also doesn't seem to be exclusivly an ability Beny uses because the enemy Alice is torturing is said to have the same ability. And yet Henery is never effected by this. Also Alice says being touched by the "tainted ink" could have taken her beck to the well of voices with the other ink creatures. How does this in anyway mean that Bendy can turn human's into ink monsters or even corrupt humans?

Because it being on an ink creation doesn't correlate to "it can only be done to an ink creation"? That's a huge false assicociation.

Tainted ink, aka Bendy's ink, this is still speculation from you.

But your saying ink effects humans when it is never shown or said doing it in the slightest. Now saying it does is assicociation that has no reason to be drawn. Your argument of "it doesn't say it doesn't so it does" does not make sense.

No, it is directly what Alice says. Did you watch the video? I am guessing you must have so I am confused by why you believe it effects human's or other biological matter when it only shows being able to effect other ink creatures with his tanted ink. That is exactlly what Alice says. And since we are only going by what Alice said as you have told, where do you get "Can corrupt humans" or anything similar? It simply isn't there.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
I am confused by why you believe it effects human's or other biological matter when it only shows being able to effect other ink creatures with his tanted ink.
Henry not getting corrupted on the spot is a gameplay and story segregatio... derp, easy as pie to guess. Plus when an ink creature "hits you" in the game, your vision goes black... which color is the ink's color? Black. Everyone else who touches the ink? Gets corrupted... in an unknown amount of time tho Plus, they stated the same thing, they touched the ink, suddenly they were no longer the same. Bendy is MADE from the SAME ink as them, so touching Bendy = Corrupted

1. "Guess". Saying it is a game michanic is strange when it is only said once by some one who is unreliable and is insane. It is never shown.

2. They are lunging at you, they are made of ink. They would make your vision go black by hitting you due to that fact alone.

3. The back story of how they became inkish is unexplained and it seems to be tilting more towards the ink machine than to being Bendy's duing. After all they all have their own personalities, thoughts and wills which I am not sure would happen if it was Bendy's doing but frankly I don't know. As you said Bendy is comprised of the ink from the machine so that might actually explain it.

4. Again it is Bendy corrupting other ink entities, so personnaly i think it should be more fleshed out on the profile.

Thanks for clearing that up man.

Let me finish this.I take the win to Bendy since he has large healing factor. And if Venom is in Eddie Brock form, Bendy easily kills Eddie, which result in death for Venom aswell. And remember, Bendy can corrupt Venom, and the thread doesnt say Bendy is restricted in his Ink Machine so its pointless to kill Bendy. Theres none more info stated in the thread so Bendy wins this

UltratimateSTARS said:
Let me finish this.I take the win to Bendy since he has large healing factor. And if Venom is in Eddie Brock form, Bendy easily kills Eddie, which result in death for Venom aswell. And remember, Bendy can corrupt Venom, and the thread doesnt say Bendy is restricted in his Ink Machine so its pointless to kill Bendy. Theres none more info stated in the thread so Bendy wins this
Well since the battle takes place in New York, how exactly is Bendy suppose to regenerate? Also nowhere does this thread say Venom is in his Eddie form.

Well since the battle takes place in New York, how exactly is Bendy suppose to regenerate? Also nowhere does this thread say Venom is in his Eddie form.

Ok nvm. This maybe a tough one so I take my vote as inconclusive

Didn't see the refute. Anyways, I'll say the same thing as I said before. Your argument is pure speculation. You're assuming because Bendy doesn't corrupt Henry(when Henry getting hit once by Bendy immedieatly kills him) is a good enough excuse. Also you tried to use that the ink creatures couldn't do it, despite nothing in the game implying any ink creature that's not Bendy can corrupt people.

I was commenting on that other ink creations are said to be able to corrupt via "tainted ink". I have changed my mind though about Bendy's corruption in general so thanks for that.

Back