• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Black Dynamite vs Afro Samurai

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Battle of the black anime dudes with afros who also don't have verse pages

Speed equal, unless its not blitz worthy

SBA otherwise

Black Dynamite: 3 (Kiryu2012, GyroNutz, Dargoo)

Afro Samurai (Character):

Inconclusive:

Wait if he actually throw a rock from the moon to earth then that should give a result higher then 8-C?

No, stuff doesn't lose very much momentum in space and I'm pretty sure it was a rock like that you could pick up in your hand. The moon's escape velocity is less than you would think.

That rock at 7,808 FPS could possibly be calced, though it shouldn't be any higher from what I can tell.

Bump

Surprisingly little. The energy to escape the gravitational pull of the sun is like tier 8. Moon's escape velocity is whatever number I posted above, so just use some method to get an estimate for the rock and do that speed.

That's because clouds are gigantic, spanning tens of cubic kilometers, and that feat was covering the whole world or something. Not the same as escape velocity not actually being all that high.

Got a link to the feat? Clouds are heavy, and if you move them fast enough KE gets crazy. Storm feats usually don't go below tier 7.

Yeah, not only is that a storm feat but it's also moving at relatavistic speeds. Relativistic anything is super high in general, due to how mass increases at those speeds and as such you need even more force.

Swords<guns with sba range thoyth. Actually, that may be an issue.

Also, I would like to note that this assumes Black Dynamite has 8-C durability.

bump

bump

This is Black Dynamite with building level durability right?

Either way he wins cause of range advantage and probably a slight AP advantage

Black Dynamite and Afro seem to be actually pretty equal in regards to skill. However, Dynamite having guns gives him the edge he needs to be able to consistently take Afro down in this fight. I'll vote for him for now.

Updating OP.

...Have any of you guys actually watched Afro Samurai?

Because I have, and let me tell you, there are gun users that show up throughout the series. Afro murks all of them.

Shit, Afro-Droid was literally "Afro, only 20% faster/stronger and equipped with guns, lasers and rockets", and Afro still won. I don't think basic firearms are going to be enough of an advantage by themselves.

Also, regarding skill, Afro-Droid had all of Afro's prior combat skill and experience downloaded into its programming, and Afro still managed to outskill the thing by activating Ultra Instinct "striking from his subconscious mind" and adopting techniques that the Droid had no information on, mid-fight.

That absolutely chumps anything Black Dynamite has done in that area.

I'm assuming that's a vote for afro samurai from King. I'll update the OP when I get to a computer.

Back