• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So, I think the justification for Ki sucks ass. I rewrote it.

[[Precognition]], [[Enhanced Senses]], [[Extrasensory Perception]] and Limited [[Instinctive Reaction]] (To sense Ki is to predict one’s life energy. By utilizing all five senses they enter a state “something between an instinct and a prediction”, capable of detecting their breaths, muscle movements, smell, and their presence, even down to their feelings and if they’re lying. Even inanimate attacks can be dealt with, even if they’re not directly looking at them, along with opponents out of view)

Scales to Asta, Yami, and Vetto.

You need approval of at least another staff member and another wouldn't hurt after that. That said, this does look good to me

I couldnt find a single black clover discussion thread so might as well ask it here
do you think black clover soul's can be consider as concept? when one soul changes, not only did it change the persons ki but also their mind and magic,
I already tried to argue this, and explained in the Black clover thread as well, the soul should be a concept of at least type 3 as it is the source of the characters' magic,which includes spells such as Morris' modification, Dorothy's dreams, and Vanessa's destiny, which are stated to be concepts within the verse.

Back