• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks quite better than before.
Also, I don't think he needs two keys. He can switch form as he pleases, so he can just have multiple ratings within the same key.

Last edited:
The mind resistance feat is a little misleading. Its revealed in the next issue that J'onn was more so overwhelmed by the images Black Adam showed him. In World War III #4, Martian Manhunter came back to mentally assault him without issue. He did resist it to a limited extent though, but you should show the full context. If you have the time, you should read Infinite Crisis 3-6, he fights off Psycho Pirate's mind control over time, which is also an empathic manipulation resistance

He can also move in the rock of eternity where time is stopped, and in the tower of fate where causality is messed up and will cause your actions to reset iirc

The new profile seems fine.

And I agree with Saman's opinion:
Also, I don't think he needs two keys. He can switch form as he pleases, so he can just have multiple ratings within the same key.

Hm, alright. Just mainly did it by keys as that's what the Shazam profiles have been doing.
I was literally also working on his rework a few days ago wtf. You should add the thunderclap feat from my sandbox where he sent Power Girl flying a little
😅 Sorry, just had a bunch of notes from a recent blog I helped with and thought that I might as well fix this profile while I had them
The mind resistance feat is a little misleading.
Expanded on it more
He fights off Psycho Pirate's mind control over time
I did already read Infinite Crisis, just didn't think it was necessary as the MMH one already shows it but I'll it anyways
He can also move in the rock of eternity where time is stopped
Don't think that's a thing anymore afaik considering normal human can walk in it just fine e.g. Pre-Isis Adrianna Tomaz
In he tower of fate where causality is messed up and will cause your actions to reset iirc
Don't think this is really a thing either anymore considering Felix Faust had control of the tower at that time

This seems fine except for that I do not like the new images at all. They look rather morbid and badly drawn, and use inappropriate angles.

Can somebody try to find regular well-drawn upright position images? If none are found, we will probably have to use the old image for Adam.

This probably isn't enough for martial arts you can just say "has skill in fighting"
Yes, that seems better to me as well.
I really don't see the point of the Teth-Adam key.
It may be unnecessary, yes.
This seems fine except for that I do not like the new images at all. They look rather morbid and badly drawn, and use inappropriate angles.

Can somebody try to find regular well-drawn upright position images? If none are found, we will probably have to use the old image for Adam.
There is this issue as well.

@CowHeadGod @SamanPatou @LordTracer @Mariogoods

I am willing to be flexible regarding the Teth-Adam key, but the old image looks great and the new ones awful in my view, so I would much prefer if we can keep the old one or find alternatives.

Does the DC Comics wiki have any good Black Adam image list/archive images that we can use?

Last edited:
Extremely minor thing, because it’s an aesthetic thing, but I think removing the “when transformed” from the tiers would make them look better. So “9-C as Teth-Adam/Theo Adam, 4-B as Black Adam”

Extremely minor thing, because it’s an aesthetic thing, but I think removing the “when transformed” from the tiers would make them look better. So “9-C as Teth-Adam/Theo Adam, 4-B as Black Adam”
That seems fine to me.
I think this looks good to go, but my god that Teth Adam pic is horrendous
Agreed. It is so awful that we preferably shouldn't even include a picture of Teth-Adam.
I will do so. Tell me here when you are done.

One last thing, I added electricity manipulation to Teth Adam because that part is obvious. He summons lightning to transform from Teth Adam to Black Adam and in that scan he also uses it offensively

Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back