• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bioshock 2 : Subject Delta additions

Peppersalt43

They/Them
This is pretty straightforward. There are a number of abilities that are lacking from Subject Delta's arsenal, most of which are the result of gene tonics. Here are the abilities that can be added, link to the bioshock wiki pages are present

Scout : Astral Projection
Drill Vampire and Elemental Vampire : Absorption
Natural Camouflage : Camouflage
Hardy Machines and Deadly Machines : Machine Specific Statistic Amplification
And I don't know where to put this but the drill's final upgrade allows it to reflect projectiles and gunfire coming from in front of Subject Delta which is even more efficient than Telekinesis

I agree with XSOULOFCINDERX, the last one is probably Attack Reflection.
I agree with adding all of the proposed abilities.

I agree with XSOULOFCINDERX, the last one is probably Attack Reflection.
I agree with adding all of the proposed abilities.
Alright, I think I just realized something

I can probably just use the descriptions in the Gene Tonic place for the things. I'll add scans once I have the time

Back