• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bionicle Circular Scaling

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
I have a question about several Bionicle feats. The profiles of Brutaka and Teridax take their AP and durability at 6-B from each other.

Brutaka's justification: "Capable of defeating six Toa with a single strike, fought with Teridax in a weaker form and broke out of his Stasis Field"

There is no link to a calc or page for any of the Toa, so I don't know how they factor into this. Teridax would be fine if his page also didn't read this:

Teridax's justification: "Stronger than the Toa Nuva and was able to fight with Brutaka"

Once again, no link or hint of the Toa's power is given, and his justification goes to Brutaka. Both their durability also use the same circular scaling. Many other bionicle profiles also suffer this, leading back to these two characters as justification. So, where is the original feat from the Toa/these characters? I am confused as to how they are given 6-B from a seemingly nonexistent feat.

Well, The Toa can create a Nova Blast by unsleashing all their elemental energies into one supreme attack. A Nova Blast is strong enough to destroy an area of the size of a country if the Toa has control over his Nova Blast. If the Toa loses control over his Nova Blast, it could then create a cataclysm on a planetary scale. As for example if a Toa of water loses control over its Nova Blast, this could dramatically increase the sea level of a planet, flooding most of the landmass of the planet. I think that's why the Toa are ranked 6B.

@Elizio

Well that is fine, but where is that feat? There is no link to the Toa or that feat anywhere in the profiles of Brutaka and Teridax.

Back