• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Billy Butcher finds someone who somehow curses more than he does (The Boys vs God of War) (0/4/0)

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
This will be fun.

Both 9-B

Butcher has prior knowledge on Brok's ability to go into the Realm Between Realms

Butcher has his Phosphorus Grenades.

Speed Equal

Start 5 meters away

Battle takes place in Orgrimmar

Billy Butcher: 0

Brok: 4

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
That, aside, I am going with Brok. This Midget has a unlimited supply of explosive Stones and Shockwave attacks that he can easily use to just blow Butcher up and zone him out.

I also think he may have the mobility advantage due to being able to somewhat keep up with Kratos and his smaller staure, which could compensate for Butcher's Superior skill.

That, aside, I am going with Brok. This Midget has a unlimited supply of explosive Stones and Shockwave attacks that he can easily use to just blow Butcher up and zone him out.

I also think he may have the mobility advantage due to being able to somewhat keep up with Kratos and his smaller staure, which could compensate for Butcher's Superior skill.
Yeah Brok likes to be a few meters away from whatever he's fighting, not quite melee unless he wants to get a sword hit in, but definitely not true ranged unless he just can't get close

As for mobility, Brok is definitely an eh on foot, but he can dodge attacks from ridiculously agile beasts, so I'll say yeah he's got mobility.

Can Butcher even touch Brok in any meaningful way? Nothing stops him from just zoning and slipping into the Realm Between Realms to avoid any counter attacking.

Can Butcher even touch Brok in any meaningful way? Nothing stops him from just zoning and slipping into the Realm Between Realms to avoid any counter attacking.
Brok doesn't seem to like entering the Realm Between Realms in combat unlike Sindri, least he never does it as a companion of Kratos. I'd know, I spent like 20 minutes watching his entire attack pattern.

As for Zoning... eh, Brok does have a straight up sword attack he runs in to do, the rest are just his shockwaves

Though obviously if you really want to you can spam his rocks on CD

What's the equipment for each? Brok looks Standard from the comments... Is butcher standard too or he has access to some optional Equipment for this?

What's the equipment for each? Brok looks Standard from the comments... Is butcher standard too or he has access to some optional Equipment for this?
Depends on if optional would make it closer or not, he seems to have a gun in standard and I'm naturally iffy on guns in a fight against a character without one, frankly it's why they start so close to eachother

Brok doesn't seem to like entering the Realm Between Realms in combat unlike Sindri, least he never does it as a companion of Kratos. I'd know, I spent like 20 minutes watching his entire attack pattern.

As for Zoning... eh, Brok does have a straight up sword attack he runs in to do, the rest are just his shockwaves

Though obviously if you really want to you can spam his rocks on CD
I mean, he's not likely to be that worried fighting alongside Kratos as compared to being on his own against an unknown opponent. Really, nothing stops him from stepping inside the RBR, walking up to Butcher while undetectable, stabbing him after getting into his guard and calling him every swear under the sun.

I mean, he's not likely to be that worried fighting alongside Kratos as compared to being on his own against an unknown opponent. Really, nothing stops him from stepping inside the RBR, walking up to Butcher while undetectable, stabbing him after getting into his guard and calling him every swear under the sun.
Brok's usually not all that worried in the first place, the dwarf literally lets himself get hit while taunting for All-******'s sake

Depends on if optional would make it closer or not, he seems to have a gun in standard and I'm naturally iffy on guns in a fight against a character without one, frankly it's why they start so close to eachother
Guns maybe help Butcher with the shockwaves range, but if Range isn't an issue, then in optional (and his crowbar in standard) Butcher gets some melee weapons and more "hax" options if he needs
Brok's usually not all that worried in the first place, the dwarf literally lets himself get hit while taunting for All-******'s sake
At worst, maybe Prior knowledge for Butcher let's him be at the ready, and maybe prepare something (super in-character tbh)

Guns maybe help Butcher with the shockwaves range, but if Range isn't an issue, then in optional (and his crowbar in standard) Butcher gets some melee weapons and more "hax" options if he needs
Probably won't, Brok's a pretty straightforward fighter all things considered
At worst, maybe Prior knowledge for Butcher let's him be at the ready, and maybe prepare something (super in-character tbh)
Yeah, admittedly I don't think Brok would actually just straight up let himself die or be knocked out without trying the nastiest non-prep trick in his book, so consider Butcher to have prior knowledge on his realm between realms trick.

Also, how would Butcher react to being called "Billy F**ker" or something along those lines by Brok? Just curious.

Probably won't, Brok's a pretty straightforward fighter all things considered
Fair enough. So Butcher only has his crowbar I suppose? (At best from Optional Equipment he could get a Taser Rod, Halothane grenades, "Smoke" grenades and/or an ... Sledgehammer lol)
Yeah, admittedly I don't think Brok would actually just straight up let himself die or be knocked out without trying the nastiest non-prep trick in his book, so consider Butcher to have prior knowledge on his realm between realms trick.
"Realm shifting c*nt"
Also, how would Butcher react to being called "Billy F**ker" or something along those lines by Brok? Just curious.
He would insult him back, most likely using the c-word and a lot of british jargon

Fair enough. So Butcher only has his crowbar I suppose? (At best from Optional Equipment he could get a Taser Rod, Halothane grenades, "Smoke" grenades and/or an ... Sledgehammer lol)
What do those nades do?
"Realm shifting c*nt"

He would insult him back, most likely using the c-word and a lot of british jargon
Brok loves the F-Bomb and Billy loves the C-Bomb. They're just destined to be friends.

Halothane looks like an instant GG to the basically resistance-less Brok
Depends on how it's used. It took around10 seconds to sleep Frenchie and Kimiko, and after 20 Butcher and MM could get safely close.
As for the other one... eh. I may or may not give him those, though should note Orgrimmar is a terrible place for a grenade like that, too wacky for the grenade to not roll
Yeah, the smoke ones is mostly for stealth
What would be the best melee weapon to give him?
Crowbar. An sledgehammer is a bad melee option unless you practice with it (and you're the Punisher lol). The taser rod would be really good for Billy, but almost a one-shot since Brok has no electricity resistance.

Depends on how it's used. It took around10 seconds to sleep Frenchie and Kimiko, and after 20 Butcher and MM could get safely close.
Pretty large AoE that spreads quickly, plus Orgrimmar basically being a valley without much wind means it's particularly naaty
Yeah, the smoke ones is mostly for stealth

Crowbar. An sledgehammer is a bad melee option unless you practice with it (and you're the Punisher lol). The taser rod would be really good for Billy, but almost a one-shot since Brok has no electricity resistance.
Good thing the crowbar is standard then.

So from here, with smoke and Phosphorus grenades, who do you think wins this bout?

Good thing the crowbar is standard then.

So from here, with smoke and Phosphorus grenades, who do you think wins this bout?
So, Brok doesn't use his invisibility standard-ly, correct? That's more something his brother does.

So, it's mostly going to be a melee combat with weapons. Assuming Brok's fighting style is rather simplistic, Butcher can deal with some weapons attacks, but the shockwaves can be troublesome (mostly increasing the distance). Brok also has a 2.5x AP and Dura advantage. After just a shockwave, I think Billy would go with the smoke nades to try and stealth, but again, Shockwaves would get rid of the smoke, so he would have to be fast if he wants to hide. Here idk if Brok would go invisible to level the field or not (also Idk if he can attack while invisible), but if he does, when Billy would need to be clever. Maybe more smoke to force Brok to show himself attacking would give him an opening, but the durability-to-ap advantage for Brok would mean that knocking him out wouldn't be an option for Billy.

Honestly, unless Brok is a really lousy fighter and Butcher could exploit his taunting, I don't think Billy winning (part if which why I suggested some equipment). So, will see how the thread goes, but as of now, I'd say Brok wins.

Back