• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Billy Butcher CRT

Why is Billy only 9-B if he's shown to be able to hurt Homelander and even tank some of his attacks, Homelander is ''comparable'' to Soldier Boy, and Billy can match and hurt Soldier Boy as well, who can easily defeat Kimiko literally USING A SINGLE HAND, who is 9-B, likely 9-A

he should be 9-B, 9-A with V24 or just 9-B, 9-A with V24

Last edited:
Well, the logic seems relatively simple to read on about. But as I am particularly not aware if there's anything else behind this, I can't say for certain that my comment on this will be accepted 100%. But with the information presented and with my knowledge on hand, I would have to agree.

I agree with the general logic of this, though I heard that Tier 8 Homelander and SB is a thing and I feel that V24 Butcher should have similar rating (downscaled) via the same reason you proposed in this thread. I feel that a new key is not bad though.

Wasn't it already agreed for Billy to downscale in a bigger Boys revision not just due to the Homelander but also because V24 amped Billy could comfortably have sex with Maeve? (Also got accepted as legit BTW)
Was he amped in that scene?

Was he amped in that scene?
Probably not since Maeve come by to deliver more V to Butcher. Nonetheless, sex feats are funny (Unfortunately supes can **** their partner without killing them since Ryan Butcher exists and Maeve also had sex with those guys back in season 2)

Ye its looks somewhat legit and funny until you spot that supes can f*** anyone without killing them (except the Ant Man rip off) unlike in the comics. Butcher still has consistent showings that lets him considerably backscale from the top tiers.

Healing/Regen should be added to Temp-V Butcher, he healed a bullet wound in his leg (Hughie healed his broken arm upon use, A-Train using regular V also healed his broken leg)
That was upon usage of V, does it heal any injury made AFTER the usage of it? IIRC only Kimiko did that

That was upon usage of V, does it heal any injury made AFTER the usage of it? IIRC only Kimiko did that
EDIT: Oh, you were asking about after usage.

Yeah, Butcher heals his bruises on a regular basis while the V is active.

Quick question, why does no one scale to homelander tanking the chemical reactor explosion? He didn't seem to be bothered that much by it, just coughing from the dust, but was bruised when he fought the boys and bleeding when he fought meave

Quick question, why does no one scale to homelander tanking the chemical reactor explosion? He didn't seem to be bothered that much by it, just coughing from the dust, but was bruised when he fought the boys and bleeding when he fought meave
It got downgraded

Depends on which calc we are sticking to, but the higher ends yep are far stronger than 8-C (high 8-B to baseline 8-A tops).

The same calc that was being disputed with the other 8-C calc you made

Or was it only 8-B+? Anyways it was somewhere between 8-B+ to low end 8-A

The same calc that was being disputed with the other 8-C calc you made

Or was it only 8-B+? Anyways it was somewhere between 8-B+ to low end 8-A
It actually is High 8-C+ to baseline 8-B since he made a mistake with using the diameter of the explosion when the formula requires the radius, not the entire diameter..

Back