• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG-3771.webp

Billy Alfred(Undead x Unluck): Spring Arc

Vs

Makima(Chainsawman): Control Devil Arc
IMG-3772.png

Billy: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Billy_Alfred?so=search

Makima: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Makima?so=search
Makima gets access to her mind controlled Fiends/Hybrids for the fight.

Win-cons are the regular Death or Incapacitation.

Arguments for both Verse Equalization and not are welcome.

Last edited:
Billy looks like a regular guy.
Makima says "sit" and Billy says "yes ma'am", he has no resistance to Mind Manipulation.
She doesn't even need to fight him.

Billy starts with Unchange, Unjustice, Unbalance, Unstoppable, Unmove, Undefinition, and Undead due to Unfair.
He doesn't "start" with any ability, he has the abilities already. You can't choose what he has here, except for Unruin and Undead.

Arguments for both Verse Equalization and not are welcome.
What does this mean? If people argue it then it'll be used. And these two verses don't really need verse equalization since there's no energy system.

Makima says "sit" and Billy says "yes ma'am", he has no resistance to Mind Manipulation.
Honestly not sure how matches are supposed to go with Makima if she has no prior knowledge on an opponent then this would always be an instant win besides those with resistance to mind manip. Makes the match undoable.

And I just remembered but Makima's got a crt up for reworking her profile https://vsbattles.com/threads/makima-chainsaw-man.161358/

Last edited:
Honestly not sure how matches are supposed to go with Makima if she has no prior knowledge on an opponent then this would always be an instant win besides those with resistance to mind manip. Makes the match undoable.
basically, yeah
matches with her aren't super duper common

He doesn't "start" with any ability, he has the abilities already. You can't choose what he has here, except for Unruin and Undead.

What does this mean? If people argue it then it'll be used. And these two verses don't really need verse equalization since there's no energy system.

And I just remembered but Makima's got a crt up for reworking her profile https://vsbattles.com/threads/makima-chainsaw-man.161358/
For the part of verse equalization, i meant i was expecting an argument for if verse equalization was used or not. Like will there be a difference if the verses power systems were equalized and can affect each other and what the difference could be if it wasn’t.

I don’t think that would work as the control devil is basically the physician embodiment of the fear of control and control as a concept itself.

And negators can resist concepts with their own which they negate.

Another argument would be that Unjustice could invert Makima sense of justice and prevent her from putting him under her control.

I don’t think that would work as the control devil is basically the physician embodiment of the fear of control and control as a concept itself.

And negators can resist concepts with their own which they negate.

Another argument would be that Unjustice could invert Makima sense of justice and prevent her from putting him under her control.
Negators don't resist negations, they negate specific negations. Makima doesn't even have concept manip here though so that doesn't work.

Unjustice can work though.

Back