• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bill has concept manipulation which bypasses Mid-Godly. You kill Mid-Godlys by destroying their concept.

However, I say Moon takes it due to having more resistances against Bill's hax than Bill does against hers.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Bill has concept manipulation which bypasses Mid-Godly.
He doesn't. He has conceptual manipulation but not conceptual erasure (actually wasn't CM rejected?)

Ye, I saw the scans, and they hardly prove conceptual manipulation, let alone being able to conceptually erase opponents

Kaltias said:
Ye, I saw the scans, and they hardly prove conceptual manipulation, let alone being able to conceptually erase opponents
Can I see the scans? I don't know what's the 7 Deadly Sins is like.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
Bill has concept manipulation which bypasses Mid-Godly. You kill Mid-Godlys by destroying their concept.
Concept Manipulation=/=Conceptual erasure unless proven

Gargoyle One said:
ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Sorry Bill

Can't bypass mid godly

Moon wins even though I like bill better
I thought only 2C had Mid Godly
Looking back at the profile, it seems that Moon doesn't have Mid-Godly in her Low 2-C. This should be more fair for Bill then.

In that case, Bill snaps and a myriad of haxes occur. Most of them involve Usagi being turned into something else.

Well, Usagi win pretty easily in my opinion

Firstly she resist to almost all Bill's haxes, i doubt he use an hax usagi can't resist (if it exist lol), secondly, she has the type 8 (who work like a Mid Godly)

Plus, One attack and Sailor Moon Erase him

BTW I'm pretty sure I can delete half of the sailor moon profiles and literally no one would notice

Yeah lol

Anyway, you need to arg why he hax stomp when Usagi resist to almost all of his haxes and Regen from oblivion and can One shot in one hit

since conceptual things isn't good, Bill can not Kill Moon and he has almost no chance to incapacitated before being erased, it's borderline stomp in Moon's favor

Back