• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill vs Franku

Well, it WAS BASICALLY just made. Still, Frank lacks a lot more powers than I expected, and that concerns me.

I guess maybe a revision, but I dunno.

Was expecting someone to stomp, but I didn't know who TBH.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:
Yeah, his profile looks like it needs a lot more...
The profile is based on the book, not on the show, which apparently is in a different canon.

And besides, I watched the whole FF show, and there are no more hax than in the book.

I'm... genuinely surprised there's a profile for Filthy Frank

profile for Idubbbz whe

DMB 1 said:
And besides, I watched the whole FF show, and there are no more hax than in the book.
Summoning a speed lord, electricity manip through png lightning bolts, empathic manip through reality checks, portal creation, ressurection, etc.

I don't know chief, canon Francis looks pretty hax to me.

Sir Ovens said:
Summoning a speed lord, electricity manip through png lightning bolts, empathic manip through reality checks, portal creation, ressurection, etc.

I don't know chief, canon Francis looks pretty hax to me.
That's pretty basic stuff for low ends Tier 2, let alone 2-Bs.

Still way more than what he has on his profile now.

Awsometime said:
Book Frank is the only Frank you're allowed to use, and he shows very few hax.
Understandable, but still a shame.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
yeah, compared to bills hax, frank has nothing
except bill can only use it on 3-D people
Bill oneshot the time baby, unless that feat isn't allowed because we're using 3-A? Also, using 3-A Bill makes no sense and 3-A shouldn't even be in his key. He doesn't increase in power at all from the moment Weirdmaggedon starts until the end, he didn't change forms or have any notable power-ups. Weirdmaggedon just makes him irrefutably infinite 4D.

that being said, if you do wanna use 3-A Bill for some reason, Frank wins. Implying that Bill's hax work on beings stronger than him is a no limits falaccy, as everyone he ever used them on is fodder compared to him. Unless someone can prove his hax work on beings stronger than him Frank wins due to better durability, speed, and AP

But that's not the case. Frank is 3D so Bill's power would absolutely work on him. Both are 3D with 4D powers, just because Frank has a higher AP and dura, doesn't mean the hax won't work on him

hax bypasses conventional durability, no limits fallacy would be saying that the supreme being in lord of the rings would beat all he meats since they state he is above all or something

and it also matter who would start off with what, and if frank hits bill at all, he would just regen and kill frank immediately

could bill actually pull a win?
well no, it is a stomp since frank can't get past low godly sadly
Regenerationn means nothing, Frank vastly outspeeds and oneshots before it can do anything. Bill apparently has no speed feats (even though he does and they're just not in his profile for some reason). And Frank is far, far into MFTL+ and has AP on a multiversal scale. He wins unless you use 2-A Bill

Dang. I thought Frank had this one. I just wanted him to return.

Well, I'm fine with Bill winning anyways.

hax bypasses conventional durability, no limits fallacy would be saying that the supreme being in lord of the rings would beat all he meats since they state he is above all or something
and it also matter who would start off with what, and if frank hits bill at all, he would just regen and kill frank immediately
You can't prove they do in Bill's case, he only ever used them on humans. He didn't use hax against Time Baby, he just oneshot him with his power. Saying his hax work on anyone because it's never been disproved is indeed a no limits fallacy. Even if you want to argue they would work Filthy Frank also has resistance to time hax and mind hax unless the being using them is stronger than him.

Regenerationn means nothing if Frank just outspeeds oneshots due to having power on an entirely different dimensional plane than Bill. Not to mention his far far above MFTL+ speed feats compared to Bills absent feats

"Hax is a catch-all term for abilities that can be used to ignore one or more of an opponent's statistics and effectively render them irrelevant, such as soul-based attacks ignoring conventional durability.

it does, frank destroys bill, bill regens, bill haxes frank

the regen is passive, if frank destroys bills entire body he would still regen, he would have to destroy his mind and body
Nothing implies you have to destroy both, they beat him by destroying his mind, and he was implied to be beatable by a single blast from ford's weapon, which was only targeting his physical body.

low godly gives him this level of regen

when they destroyed his mind, he left his body and all there was was his mind, fitting my description

fords weapon had existence erasure

low godly gives him this level of regen
when they destroyed his mind, he left his body and all there was was his mind, fitting my description

fords weapon had existence erasure
Was not aware of the properties of Low-godly. I would argue against that being the case, but I won't because it's on his profile and these debates are strictly based on that.

I concede that Frank cannot kill Bill via his regen, but I still proved his best hax wouldn't work on frank as he has mass on a 4 dimensional axis. and Bill has no real way of killing or BFRing Frank without them. Frank's AP and durability are also constantly multiplying exponentially, raising the gap even higher. After realizing my mistake with the regen, I'll change my position from Frank victory to inconclusive, neither fighter can defeat the other.

i thought frank was 3-D? is there anything that shows that he is 4-D and not just 3-D with that level of power?
Yes, his time manipulation is caused by his power alone, not hax. He is above uncountably infinite 3D space

time manipulation is always a hax, you can't stop time with our AP or power alone

can you cite a source please that states this claim that he is above uncountably infinite 3-D space?

Frank can't do anything here. He can't kill Bill, he's a 3D being meaning Bill's much superior hax can affect him, and none of the hax he does have can really touch Bill. Having superior speed, dura and AP means nothing when he can't kill Bill and when Bill can simply outhax him

Back