• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill vs Franku

Totallynotchewbacca said:
time manipulation is always a hax, you can't stop time with our AP or power alone
can you cite a source please that states this claim that he is above uncountably infinite 3-D space?
4D power puts you above uncountably infinite 3D via statements on the tiering system page. "Take note that 4-D power should logically always be superior to countably infinite 3-D power, so characters within this tier are not necessarily comparable."

he can also also exist completely outside of 3D space and time: "

"There was no atmosphere, no warmth, no color, no fear, no joy, no desire and no time."

Excerpt From
Francis of the Filth
George Miller
https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/francis-of-the-filth/id1285450659?mt=11
This material may be protected by copyright.

In the Francis of the Filth verse, Chromosomes are a measure of time, currency, travel and power. Frank gets his from his "Filthiness," a condition specific to him that causes his chromosomes to constantly multiply exponentially. The exact amount of time each chromosome is worth seems to fluctuate, and beings with exceptionally high levels of them can influence the flow of time itself in the realms around them. Realms in the verse are all separate time space continuums, this is confirmed when they are described to each have their own flow of time. Realms are a subunit of dimensions, which are a subunit of "universes." All universes in the verse are contained within 3 "Omniverses." The lowest estimate possible puts the number of "realms" in the verse at 144 million

This is from the bottom of Frank's page there are links there but I can't be bothered to copy them

what is the context of this situation and does this even make you 4-D?
He was transported to this place of nothing by "higher powers" for an unknown reason, it's also stated to be:

"We are in between worlds. Off the map. Literally nowhere."

Excerpt From
Francis of the Filth
George Miller

the ability to exist outside the realm of time mean you have geometrical size on a 4D plane

Awsometime said:
what is the context of this situation and does this even make you 4-D?
He was transported to this place of nothing by "higher powers" for an unknown reason, it's also stated to be:
"We are in between worlds. Off the map. Literally nowhere."

Excerpt From
Francis of the Filth
George Miller

the ability to exist and move outside the realm of time means you have geometrical size on a 4D plane, as VSB accepts time as the 4th dimension. (I went to edit this comment and it put all of it in italics. Mobile editing is really terrible)

It's literally this

Frank is 3D = Bill Stomps

Frank is 4D = Frank Stomps

If he's 3D, he cannot kill Bill while Bill has a plethora of ways to ignore the Durability and AP gap and outhax him

If he's 4D, Bill literally can't touch him

Either way it's a stomp

TheArsenal1212 said:
It's literally this
Frank is 3D = Bill Stomps

Frank is 4D = Frank Stomps

If he's 3D, he cannot kill Bill while Bill has a plethora of ways to ignore the Durability and AP gap and outhax him

If he's 4D, Bill literally can't touch him

Either way it's a stomp
Frank being 4D would make it inconclusive. (Unless being 4D makes you able to neg low-godly regen? Maybe it can, but I haven't seen any evidence of that being the case) neither fighter would be able to kill each other. Bill could out-regen frank but his hax wouldn't work, and Frank wouldn't be able to get passed Bill's ability to regenerate from his very consciousness

Actually yeah that's true. It would be Frank killing Bill over and over for eternity. I forgot about Low Godly for a sec, my apologises

TheArsenal1212 said:
But, I still don't see how he's 4D

So either 3D and it's stomp for Bill

Or 4D and inconclusive
I explained it above. Frank being able to move backwards and forwards through time via his own movement alone (AKA, exist and move in "somewhere" completely void of space and time) qualifies as an immeasurable speed feat, which qualifies him to have volume on a 4D axis.

Well Bill's supposed to be immeasurable and ya don't see people going around saying he's 4-D don't you

I suppose I shouldn't have brought up immeasurable speed in the first place. I didn't even need to to prove he's 4D

Not currently, but I am reading through the book at the moment, and Chin Chin already has some good hax that Frank is probably gonna end up resisting by the end

Iapitus The Impaler said:
Would Frank vs 3-A Goku be a good match?
Goku would probably AP stomp in one way or another since depending on the DB Universe's size, even BoG Saga SSG Goku may be very much above baseline.

Back