• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill Cipher VS The Phoenix

Phoenix's constant mind reading would give her an advantage, at least until communicating with Bill who could just negate the power in some way. Much like Bill, Phoenix is never in the context of a real and serious battle, but has the advantage of knowing how things work on several universes; which makes Bill something new and dangerous (helped with, again, her constant mind reading).

Bill can definitely win here, but I see Phoenix to be more likely to do so.

if phoenix is in her cosmos form than i definately think that bill would identify her as a threat and just may kill her right away, though i could imagine him waiting on it letting phoenix win

phoenix may read his mind and find his real name and die depending on her mind and how it works

She claims to be the Cosmos, which is inside of her. The Cosmos is the multiverse, so no.

Eficiente said:
What's the scale of Bill's higher dimensional manip?
I believe it's a power that he had when he was High 1-C, and just wasn't removed whn downgraded.

Back