• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Gar ┬»\_(Òâä)_/┬»

When he enters the world with a peice of himself, he possess the messiah, destroys the world, and then makes a new one with new laws, and then seals the messiahs.

When it's a piece of himself he is also shown mind screwing ppl too.

But when it's his true form only thing we see is him fighting taiga in the usual rpg sort of style of combat duel savior has, throwing around fire attacks, and other elemental sort of stuff, oh and stopping time.

Basically the combat system of the game doesn't really covey the characters powers good, for example imnity has control over causality, but when she is shown fighting she just throws around meteors, teleport and uses energy beams.

When in reality, she can also warp reality, but that isn't accurately portrayed either in the combat system.

Guess this is what you can expect from a vn made in 2004.

A piece of God using fodder=3-A.

A piece of God using the Messiah=2-A.

His true form logically is far above that if even a piece of him is 2-A.

I mean

Being able to hit him really hard doesn't work on Low-Godly.

Especially when this is a hax fight.

Sound of Infinity said:
I know AP isn't meaningless. But you make it sounded like God can just punch Bill and the latter is dead.
God being higher into 2-A means that his hax is probably more potent than Bill's.

ZacharyGrossman273 said:

That's not how it works. Punching Bill wouldn't do anything since he lacks a physical form.
Never said he'd punch Bill. I was saying his hax is likely more potent than Bill's due to being a higher degree of 2-A.

From what I'm seeing, Bill has Causality Manipulation which gets bypassed by Acausality and God has EE which bypasses Low-Godly. So I'm gonna say God for now.

I mean everyone in duel savior can harm the undead who are just souls.

As for God's hax his law manipulation with a piece of himself and a messiah works on a 2-A level, obviously his true form is greater than that.

His existence erasure is cause his "might" caused someone to fade from existence.

Totallynotchewbacca said:
Well shouldn't bill be above baseline if his mere existence would destroy the multiverse
I personally don't know how the AP of 2-As are calculated myself since you're dealing with infinite universes even if it's baseline.

The reasoning for bill being 2-A is he is a threat to the multiverse, it's his low 2-C one where his existence threatens the universe, unless i am missing something.

@Zach God in duel savior is evil indeed, cause he doesn't like the fact he isn't omniscient, cause he can't forsee the changes humans bring to the world.

Not sure if i would consider God from tokyo babel evil though, omnipotence is just a pain really, being omnipotent God has to watch over creation for all of existence, and can't question his own existence, he simply exists because he is God.

This caused a part of him to despair at this fact, that for all of his existence his creations were free to do whatever they wanted while he couldn't, this despair is what led to the collapse of countless parallel worlds. He was brought into existence by humans to fulfill their wish for an omnipotent, and to fulfil that God went back in time and recreated the multiverse, all in order to fit humanities wish of an omnipotent God.

But the angle you're getting at is probably that it is a negative depiction of God, if so then yea i agree.

Well I thought time baby said the very fabric of existence would be destroyed referring to the multiverse which ryu said was a visual of the multiverse in a different thread iirc i will double check if that is what he said

this is what he said

Again, Bill is outright stated in series able to destroy the multiverse (with a visual of the multiverse being instantly blown up used). The book's statements are only used to further back that up.

And this is from time baby saying if his rip continues which was him leaving the nightmare realm (the inbetween space)

Totallynotchewbacca said:
this is what he said
Again, Bill is outright stated in series able to destroy the multiverse (with a visual of the multiverse being instantly blown up used). The book's statements are only used to further back that up.

And this is from time baby saying if his rip continues which was him leaving the nightmare realm (the inbetween space)
Link for Time Baby's statement : https://youtu.be/lx2XvcvqzzU?t=27

the hax bill has is like the weakest asset for him in a vs battle against another 4-D character, God on the other hand has some good hax going by his profile.

God takes this, he could create a Law overriding Bill's existence or just going with EE or seal him.

God for my reasons.

Back