• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bill cipher low 1c upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to express my thoughts and I want it to be true

It may be a little short and simple, but it's not like that, anyway,

let's start first.

Is our Nightmare Real? We don't mind being 5-dimensional, because research shows that it cannot reach the 5th dimension. 5 spatial dimensions, and if we need to prove the accuracy of this, I think what I say will be true because it is dimensional there.
main-qimg-5e7426782fc1d9899af34fe62db6b9be.png

Nightmare Realm 5D can be purchased from here. Wait, but what does this have to do with Nightmare Realm? Let me explain why Bill uses 5D. We see that Bill has captured or controlled Nightmare Realme in many places. Since he can do this with reality warping, 5D will do Bill's reality warping from here. The Nightmare Realm can be equated to the 5th dimensional space that exists between universes; Nightmare Realm, the dimension between all dimensions. Something like the space between so you can interact with it and open a door

main-qimg-0bd55b39695030acfff186a65ec2588a-pjlq.png

main-qimg-5476a26f4de588892ce4201b94ec119a-pjlq.png

main-qimg-c6fa43767bd49c1bd0a9874fca16a864-pjlq.png

All I know is that there were “extra-dimensional beings” that died in 3 dimensional space so that debunks practically all the extradimensional fiasco.
I remember that there is something behind this (an explanation, that they couldn't come to the normal world with their true form or something like that)

This is getting dangerously close to becoming a rule at this rate.

Low 1-C was already rejected here and here (The latter which straight up uses the same scans as the OP here)

I'm considering just straight up closing this thread, as we have a rule regarding repeating rejected topics:
When creating content revisions, it is essential to ensure that the topic has not been addressed previously. Rejected content revisions cannot be resubmitted within a short period of time (typically defined as within 3 to 4 months), except in cases where a staff member has a good reason to do so (e.g. important unconsidered information, violation of site standards or flaws in a calculation). This only applies to threads that have received extensive debate or have been rejected due to a clear conflict with the wiki's rules or standards. If a thread passes or is rejected without significant opposition, then opposition should not be restricted from making a point.
The last attempt at tier 1 Bill was barely a month ago.

This is getting dangerously close to becoming a rule at this rate.

Low 1-C was already rejected here and here (The latter which straight up uses the same scans as the OP here)

I'm considering just straight up closing this thread, as we have a rule regarding repeating rejected topics:

The last attempt at tier 1 Bill was barely a month ago.
Let's close, it's better than a new rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back