• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

bill cipher 2A drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Öncelikle tehdidin = güç olmadığını açıklayalım. Stanford'un Bill Cipher'ı tehdit olarak görmesinin Bill Cipher'ı sonsuz evren seviyesine çıkaracağını düşünmüyorum. Tehditkar olmanın x karakterini y evrenini yok edebilecek hale getirmeyeceğini biliyoruz. Tehdit=güç düşünüyorsanız, tehdit=güç bağlamlarınızı daha ayrıntılı olarak vermeniz gerekir ki Sonsuz dünyalar Sonsuz bir evreni doldurmaya yetsin. ve bu Yüksek 3A katmanını verir. Bunu detaylı olarak incelediğimizde yalan beyanların olduğunu anlıyoruz. Portal tamamlandığında sonsuz yeni dünyaların kapısını aralayacağı ve insanlıkta yeni bir çağın müjdecisi olacağı belirtiliyor. Portalın sonsuz dünyalara kapı açmayacağını düşünüyorum. Sonuçta işin içinde hiçbir başarı yok. Ayrıca tekrar söylüyorum sonsuz dünyalar sadece evreni doldurmaya yarar, sonsuz evreni doldurmaya yaramaz.

do-you-speaka-any-english-speaka.gif

needs to be in english my boy
sorry, First of all, let's explain that threat does not = power. I do not think that Stanford seeing Bill Cipher as a threat will raise Bill Cipher to the level of the infinite universe. We know that being threatening will not make character x capable of destroying universe y. If you think threat=power, you need to give your threat=power contexts in more detail so that Infinite worlds are enough to fill an Infinite universe. and this gives the High 3A tier. When we examine this in detail, we realize that there are false statements. It is stated that when the portal is completed, it will open the door to endless new worlds and herald a new era in humanity. I think that the portal will not open the door to endless worlds. After all, there is no feat involved. In addition, I say again, infinite worlds are only useful to fill the universe, they are not useful to fill the infinite universe.

sorry ,First of all, let's explain that threat does not = power. I do not think that Stanford seeing Bill Cipher as a threat will raise Bill Cipher to the level of the infinite universe. We know that being threatening will not make character x capable of destroying universe y. If you think threat=power, you need to give your threat=power contexts in more detail so that Infinite worlds are enough to fill an Infinite universe. and this gives the High 3A tier. When we examine this in detail, we realize that there are false statements. It is stated that when the portal is completed, it will open the door to endless new worlds and herald a new era in humanity. I think that the portal will not open the door to endless worlds. After all, there is no feat involved. In addition, I say again, infinite worlds are only useful to fill the universe, they are not useful to fill the infinite universe.

Sorry, I forgot to write in English. First of all, let's explain that threat does not = power. I do not think that Stanford seeing Bill Cipher as a threat will raise Bill Cipher to the level of the infinite universe. We know that being threatening will not make character x capable of destroying universe y. If you think threat=power, you need to give your threat=power contexts in more detail so that Infinite worlds are enough to fill an Infinite universe. and this gives the High 3A tier. When we examine this in detail, we realize that there are false statements. It is stated that when the portal is completed, it will open the door to endless new worlds and herald a new era in humanity. I think that the portal will not open the door to endless worlds. After all, there is no feat involved. In addition, I say again, infinite worlds are only useful to fill the universe, they are not useful to fill the infinite universe.

World is synonymous with universe and the context seems to suggest so as well. It's far more assumptuous to say that there are infinite planets in a universe that require an interdimensional portal to reach rather than there being infinite universes.

Uh I dont think the OP realized that Bills 2A rating does not come from him being a threat to the Multiverse.

It comes from Time Babys Statement, Rifts Range, Portal + Shacktron scaling.

Btw stop talking Turkish, Turk Boi

Bills 2A rating doesn’t come from him threatening the multiverse, it’s supporting evidence for all the other pieces of evidence on the profile such as time baby’s statement, shaking the nightmare realm and the rift being able to access and is shown to access other dimensions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back