• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Yellow Revision Thread

Well just have to say I love that this character has a profile, anyway to the revisions.

Tiering
While I wish BY was "At least 9-C", he doesn't seem even close. The feat being shown was against high schoolers, and most of his strength feats seem implied. Tbh imo "10-B, possibly higher" or "10-A, possibly higher" seems more appropriate.

Speed
His speed isn't really shown, as he seems...clumsy and awkward when moving. Peak Human doesn't seem supported due to being right next to the person it attacked. Just have it as unknown or as likely Average Human, possibly higher.

Intelligence
The reasoning seems a bit convoluted. Above Average for tricking a teen...idk I'm not good with intelligence measuring.

Lifting Strength
"Likely Athletic Human", as he is able to carry two high schoolers (9 to 18 years old), which can range from 85 to 160lbs for healthy teens.

Weaknesses
Likely should just be "None Notable"

Power Additions

• Limited Light Manipulation: Seems to cause light to be produced from him when he attacks.
  • Technological Manipulation: Caused lights to flicker as well as go out. Seemed to make Willie unable to call or reply to his friend's calls (At least until then end).
  • Limited Telekinesis: Locked a door without touching the lock.
  • Some sort of Smoke Manipulation: Causes some smoke-like substance to engulf his dressing room when he somehow locks the door on willie.
  • Enhanced Senses: Can hear the protagonists talking about him from far away on a somewhat noisy basketball court.
Power Deletions
Immortality: Doesn't seem confirmable, do to it only being years, likely 10-20 which isn't really immortality. Also the reasoning is incorrect anyhow doe to him looking pretty withered. adding "Possible Longevity" is idk but it is more plausible.

Stamina Questio
What supports his Superhuman stamina?

Updated Profile

The-haunting-hour-s2-e8-t
Summary
Big Yellow is the primary antagonist of the R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour episode, "Mascot." It appears to be a mascot costume of unknown origin or design, with its most notable features being its dirty yellow fur and ugly face with bulging eyes. However, when it finds its position as the Yellow Valley High School mascot being threatened, the people who attempt to remove Big Yellow end up disappearing shortly after, and Big Yellow always manages to continue his rein as Yellow Valley's only mascot.

Powers and Stats
Tier: 10-A, possibly higher

Name:
Big Yellow

Origin: R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour

Classification: Yellow Valley High School Mascot

Powers and Abilities: Body Control (Able to have his head removed and still remain functional), Stealth Mastery, Putrid smell, Can Produce Light, Technological Manipulation (Can seemingly manipulate the lights, as well as limit the messages/calls between Willie and Drake on their phones), Sharp Claws, possibly Smoke Manipulation (Caused a smoke-like substance to engulf his dressing room when Willie was snooping around), Limited Telekinesis (Locked a door without touching the lock), and Enhanced Hearing (Can hear the protagonists talking about him from far away on a somewhat noisy basketball court.)

Attack Potency: Athlete level, possibly higher (Ate Willie and Wolfie whole and alive. Presumably ate or killed the former team manager)

Speed: At least Human level, likely higher (Outran Willie)

Lifting Strength: Likely Above Average Human (He is able to carry two high schoolers,which can range from 85 to 160lbs each)

Striking Strength: Athlete Class, possibly higher

Durability:
Athlete level, possibly higher

Stamina:
Unknown

Range: Extended melee range (Arms make his reach this long)

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Unknown, possibly Above Average (Outsmarted Willie)

Weaknesses: None Notable

Others
Notable Victories:

Notable Losses:

Inconclusive Matches:

Link to Video
Though the video claims to be 40 mins it is half that, as it repeats the film over again after it finishes.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuPT-Af20kY

If the revisions are accepted I'll be happy to add them if need be.

This looks pretty good, I don't know too much about BY, but this seems highly accurate. One thing, though, I do not think putrid smell is a Power or Ability, but whatever I guess... :T

Yup, much better than what I did. I actually agree with a lot of these points except for a couple.

I don't think that was limited Telekinesis that caused the door to be locked. In actuality, I think Big Yellow just simply locked the door on Willie after making him think he left.

Similarly, the "Smoke Manipulation" seems to be a booby trap that Big Yellow set up in case anyone attempted to break into his room.

The "Light Manipulation" is probably just dramatic special effects, emphasizing when BY was attacking Wolfie.

Also, you're probably right about possible Longevity. I'll give that a thumbs up.

Would say "possibly limited light and smoke manipulation". Due to being either for dramatic effect or not. As for smoke...im not sure it would be a boobytrap due to BY not seeming...to have the recourses to do that. If it is a trap then likely would upgrade his intelligence.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Would say "possibly limited light and smoke manipulation". Due to being either for dramatic effect or not. As for smoke...im not sure it would be a boobytrap due to BY not seeming...to have the recourses to do that. If it is a trap then likely would upgrade his intelligence.
I mean...he had years to set it up. I'm sure he could've gotten the resources to set it up in that amount of time.

And lo, the changes to Big Yellow's profile have been applied.

Back