• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Dumb and Strong!

Give me a moment to get home and I'll type up o'chunke page details here so that whoever makes The page can just copy and the paste the stats over on his page.

Marionaruto1 said:
Give me a moment to get home and I'll type up o'chunke page details here so that whoever makes The page can just copy and the paste the stats over on his page.
Thanks

I dont know if I can post the entire thing on here but here's the c&p O'Chunks Page. For whomever makes his page.

Background:
once the general of an army from a certain land (the name of which is not mentioned) for a period of time, during which he was able to successfully lead a squadron of one thousand troops across enemy lines. Unfortunately for him, one of his advisors sold him out and all of his men fell to enemy forces as a result. Count Bleck may have played upon his shame and depression to enlist him into his service, given that Carson claimed that Bleck made O'Chunks feel gradually worse until he finally pledged allegiance to Count Bleck.

Tier: High 4-C

Name: O'chunks

Origin: Super Paper Mario

Classification: Humanoid, Warrior, ex-General

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Size Manipulation (can Grow twice his size making him stronger), Restricted Flight (Capable of flight via his flatulence) | Statistics Amplification as O'Cabbage, Increased Speed and Power (But loses his ability to think becoming a sort of zombie that yells out random vegetables).

Attack Potency: Large Star level (Fought on par with Mario and Bowser)

Speed: Massively FTL+ (Kept pace with the Mario cast on multiple occasions)

Lifting Strength: Class G (Comparable to Bowser), Unknown.

Striking Strength: Large Star Class

Durability: Large Star level (Although losing to Mario and Bowser, he was still able to withstand many of their attacks and hold his own in combat)

Stamina: High

Range: Standard melee range. Extended melee range via size

Standard Equipment: None

Intelligence: Average-Fairly High (Having been a successful General, It should be noted that despite this feat of intellect, he has shown multiple instances of lacking common sense.).

Weaknesses: O'Chunks is rather dimwitted and also has an eagerness to fight. very loyal to Count Bleck (will do anything to prove himself), He is also shown to have a sense of honor (shown when he asks the heroes to finish him off because he failed the Count, or when he holds up the falling ceiling in Castle Bleck to save the heroes after defeat). O'Chunks is sometimes slow to comprehend things, such as when it took him a bit to realize that the Hero of Light were Count Bleck's enemy.

Notable attacks/Techniques:
Ground Pound: will slam his rear end on the ground
shoulder-ram: He rushes towards and rams the opponent with his shoulder.
toss: will throw opponent around. throws varying sizes of ground chunks
Tornado Spi: the ability to spin like a tornado. He can also spin back into 2D if stuck in 3D, Or Spin as an attack which is effective in both Dimensions. simultaneously.
Flatulence Dive: Will fly up into the air using his Farts and dive bomb the enemy.

Heavy gets AP stomped pretty badly. It's a large star buster (large star level, High 4-C) vs someone who can't even properly destroy buildings (small building level, 9-A)

Back