• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big chungus vs spider man

Coolboy6

He/Him
Because why not? Both 9-B, speed equalized
Spider-man: 8

Big chungus: 1

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Webs GG. No way meme bunny is overpowering Class M lifting strength.
Voting Spider-Man low-diff, may be a stomp

Spider-Man creates a gang and decides to do a little trolling, I can see that on the thumbnail

Anyway Spider-Man FRA

Class M **** you remains the same, and Spider-Man is WAYYY more mobile to be hit by it.
class M isnt doing anything becaus spiderman aint stoping something 100X more powerfull and in the mobile you have a point but bugs have healing and also lifthing strength isnt that important

class M isnt doing anything becaus spiderman aint stoping something 100X more powerfull and in the mobile you have a point but bugs have healing and also lifthing strength isnt that important
Lifting strength is actually immensely important if the character uses it.

Bugs straight up can't break the webs, so if Spider-Man webs him up, Bugs can do NOTHING

Oh, it's under a "possibly"
The OP can just lower it to Class 5 without breaking the versus thread rules to keep this balanced.

Wouldn't that be in 9-A range? Anyways, the webs aren't rated on his page as having a different durability, and thus they would just be 9-B as well beyond for the purposes of lifting, rather than any sort of "restraining" on a target.

You are also forgetting the fact that El Chapulin Colorado beat spider man even though he had weaker lifting strength than the web head
Because that dude outhaxes Spider-Man insanely.
Wouldn't that be in 9-A range?
You're the dude who made the Big Chungus page, if it's not on the profile you can't speculate on the thread itself.
Anyways, the webs aren't rated on his page as having a different durability
Because snapping webs is an LS feat, not a durability feat. You PULL webs apart, you don't punch them till they KO.
and thus they would just be 9-B as well beyond for the purposes of lifting, rather than any sort of "restraining" on a target.
They would.... is all of this just news to you? These are extremely basic wiki concepts.

Also, the web head’s class M seems to be based off pulling not restraining

Because that dude outhaxes Spider-Man insanely.

You're the dude who made the Big Chungus page, if it's not on the profile you can't speculate on the thread itself.

Because snapping webs is an LS feat, not a durability feat. You PULL webs apart, you don't punch them till they KO.

They would.... is all of this just news to you? These are extremely basic wiki concepts.
No, I meant on how the webs can't handle the 9-A move of Chungus.
You don't KO webs because they're not "sentient", I meant on breaking them, and as it's not specified on the profile, they just have 9-B durability.

Last edited:
...You have to pull off webs to not be restrained by them.

Are you.... thinking about the stuff you're writing, man?
The class M feat was done by a car pulling a plane if I remember correctly

you also don’t need to roast me

No, I meant on how the webs can't handle the 9-A move of Chungus.
You don't KO webs because they're not "sentient", I meant on breaking them.
Yeah, and you need LS to break them because that is how it works.
The class M feat was done by a car pulling a plane if I remember correctly
...yes, and again, getting out of restraints also requires pulling them off.
you also don’t need to roast me
Just don't say shit that's roastable, ez

Back