• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Chungus VS Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christian Higdon said:
1-A vs 1-A? ... I mean, you can make it, but I wouldn't be participating much in it, tbh. I'd just side with whatever makes sense. 1-A vs 1-A is just confusing to me.
High 2-A vs High 2-A? I mean, Godzilla probably APs in the 1-A section. Dude's as high as Auk, maybe even higher. That means higher than Nightmare HOSTLESS.
1-A vs 1-A would be a stomp then.

The only one you could even wank to that level is Mechikabura, and even then that's severe wanking for him.

High 2-A, 2-B or Low 2-C seem fine though.

Fine. Who to make it, though? I mean, you could make it, but that's an option you can make. I won't force you to do it.

DarkNeon1994 said:
That remember to me to 1-A Orphelia got downgraded into High 1-B so hard
Oh yeah... My fault that one, ain't it? At least I fixed it.

Anyway, Dark, going by the points introduced along the thread, who do you vote for?

Well, that does it then. Goku wins this.

Should this be closed, or left it open while just only the results are added?

This is gonna get to me very quickly.

Anyways, sadly, Chungus lost. Add this and I'll close it.

After a little conversation.

DarkNeon1994 said:
@Zero Well, I will check your Demigra and Goku's profile if you use the word "infinity" on both xd
Don't worry, I didn't XD

It scales to Mechikabura transcending the boundaries of the infinite-dimensional plane and being completely unbounded by it.

Mechikabura transcending the boundaries of the infinite-dimensional plane? He is High 1-B

Or he is completely unbound by any dimension space? then it is 1-A

He stated that he's completely unbounded by "that".

He didn't specify whether it was dimensional space as a whole or the infinite-dimensional macrocosm. It could be one or the other. Though, given that he generalised the 13-D plane that was mentioned with the infinite-D plane, he could be referring to dimensional space a whole.

Alright, the result was added to Goku's profile. Who should add it to Chungus'?

Also, should this be closed already, or?

Alright.

So, onto Godzilla. High 2-A, 2-B, or Low 2-C?

Also, I actually have two other threads planned for Goku later on.

2-B is a bit depending, so AP depends. Low 2-C would be cool, but I'm gonna say High 2-A. Since Godzilla relies on a 1-A true self to live on, Goku can use Shenron Mode to the full effect. Or we can restrict both.

Imma say Low 2-C for now tho. Nevermind.

DarkNeon1994 said:
Godzilla's range from 2-B to 2-A AP is look like from countless to infinite
Pretty sure Goku 2-B's AP is countless too?
No. While Goku's 2-B is possibly tens of thousands to tens of millions of times above baseline for sure, depending on how high you scale the strength boosts and power-ups, it's to an unknown degree.

It can only be scaled as countless in Dragon Ball Xenoverse and Heroes. Also, IIRC, countless without context of it being larger than such, is only baseline 2-B.

How come? 2-A by definition is the power to destroy an infinite number of space-time continua, which requires an infinite degree of 4-D power.

Because being infinitely above 2-B is viewing a finite multiverse as a game.

Godzilla ranges because he sees a finite multiverse as a game but it's said to be infinite as well.

Christian Higdon said:
Because being infinitely above 2-B is viewing a finite multiverse as a game.
Godzilla ranges because he sees a finite multiverse as a game but it's said to be infinite as well.
Elaborate.

Note 6 from Vsbattles:

"Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A."

DarkNeon1994 said:
Hell, you can dwarfs 2-B being by an immesurable amount, you will 2-B
What he said. It is also said by WoG that the multiverse in Godzilla is infinite, but it can still be finite. So it ranges from creating a finite multiverse (infinite above 2-B) to creating an infinite multiverse (infinite above 2-A).

Christian Higdon said:
DarkNeon1994 said:
Hell, you can dwarfs 2-B being by an immesurable amount, you will 2-B
What he said. It is also said by WoG that the multiverse in Godzilla is infinite, but it can still be finite. So it ranges from creating a finite multiverse (infinite above 2-B) to creating an infinite multiverse (infinite above 2-A).
Sorry, but that makes no sense to me. That's contradictory to the definition of each tier.

Read this note part, Zero:

"Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers"

DarkNeon1994 said:
Read this note part, Zero:
"Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers"
I'm aware. However, given the idea of the Mega-Composite profile, I have to abide by the 2-B DBS key for Goku in his linked profile.

Yeah, you can have an 2-B being that can create countless universes, someone would dwarfs him by an infinite or immeasurable amount, that guy would be 2-B

Then, I suggest we have both at Low 2-C, and resrtict their hax strictly to that level. 1-A would lead to confusion and likely a stomp, especially if the 1-A is on HOSTLESS's level.

Anyway, I gtg now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back