• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Chungus VS Goku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if that's true, LT characters have messed with the panels of comics too, even messing up the text and changing the story around.

Let's find out.

First: What has been able to put Chungus/Bugs in danger before?

Let's see if Goku can replicate it or do something else on his own that can counter it.

Not much, really. Only those who are smarter or as powerful as he is in the arts of toons. Even then, he wouldn't really care as he overcomes them with wits alone most of the times.

ZeroTC01 said:
Also, I've never Arale messing with the actual manga panel. I've only seen her fart to the moon, crack the sun and split the earth for it to be fine in the next panel. Do you have a link or image to that?
It was when she "cut reality" to put it inside the Reality Machine, lemme see if I can find it.

Alexcar3000 said:
ZeroTC01 said:
Also, I've never Arale messing with the actual manga panel. I've only seen her fart to the moon, crack the sun and split the earth for it to be fine in the next panel. Do you have a link or image to that?
It was when she "cut reality" to put it inside the Reality Machine, lemme see if I can find it.
Well if Beerus highly resists THAT, and Goku is superior to Beerus (The one who possibly scales the resistance), he'd be totally unaffected by Chungus' toon force.

A few extra things to note, which I missed: Goku's non-corporeal via scaling to an alternate version of himself. He also has space-time manipulation, allowing him to use time paradoxes to erase a being and their past completely (don't forget the acausality negation).

Christian Higdon said:
I'm still going for Incon then. Goku can't bypass High-Godly but Chungus can't kill him too.
I was just saying. Also, after thinking about it, what's with Shenron Mode not bypassing High-Godly? That thing gives Goku 1-B to 1-A reality warping and wish granting to his favor.

That's just BS. How good of High-Godly does it restrict? Because Chungus can return from all of reality and the primordial/archetypal void being destroyed.

If it's to a degree transcending the concept of dimensions, you tell me. If the Wish Granting is 1-A, why couldn't Goku literally just wish for Chungus being erased on a level that needs True-Godly. Or even, he does it himself since Shenron Mode is a power-up.

I mean, sure, but how would Chungus growing in size be fair either?

Also, is High-Godly your only stance for inconclusive?

I just don't see Goku perma-killing Chungus.

Also, it's set at 5-B, and growth only goes up to planet sizes.

Ok. But what does High-Godly have to do with permanent Sealing or BFR?

And yeah, best lock them at 5-B then. If Goku gets Shenron Mode, it'd be well into stomp territory. Adding the rule.

Restrict the growth, then. If not, Shenron can be used. It's common for matches where an ability can potentially stomp the other.

Alexcar3000 said:
Restrict the growth, then. If not, Shenron can be used. It's common for matches where an ability can potentially stomp the other.
I have already restricted the growth, Shenron Mode and Goku's transformations, as any of them would take him to 5-A.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, he can grow back to planet sizes. That's it. He can restart growth from the size of an atom.
I don't see how that counters BFR or sealing,

It can come back from that easily just by his immersion or teleportation. It just can't contain Big Chungus.

It mostly comes down to what abilities Goku has in this match. I'm pretty sure he has enough on his sleeves to win this match.

Christian Higdon said:
Yet Big Chungus has enough abilities to guarantee a victory.
We have already went through every ability each of them has, and Goku is resistent to all of them which grant Chungus a win. If both are unrestricted, Goku stomps via being 1-B to 1-A hax, bro.

Also, "Can bring characters and objects from fictional works"

How does that help, at all?

As for teleportation, it doesn't equal dimensional travel into or out of dimensions. Those are separate abilities.

Yet he won't put out Big Chungus without him duplicating or returning. Don't forget changing the plot in his favor at the start of the fight.

We've already went through this. Goku can easily resist plot hax and can bypass the regen. We're restricting some abilities to make it more fair.

And don't forget Goku breaking out of fiction, literally (The Plot Destruction and Fourth Wall Breaking are insane in the Real 4D and with Kid Goku).

And again, resurrection and regen are irrelevant against Sealing and BFR, as they do not kill the victim. As for duplication, Goku simply seals them one by one, and Precognition helps him strategise for that. Extraordinary Genius intellegence sorta helps, too.

Christian Higdon said:
Yet he won't stop dupicatin-
WHY CAN'T I JUST SAY MY F**KING OPINION WITHOUT ARGUMENTS!?
I literally just countered the duplication.

Also, well... this is a VS Thread. We pretty much need to reach the most accurate answer possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back