• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Big Bang users

I'm trying to make a list of characters who can create big bangs, or have a resistance to big bangs (like they survived one or can survive one). Preferably ones that also use it in combat

Some examples are Parallax Hal Jordan, Firestorm and Captain Atom from DC, Shulk from Xenoblade,

Aleister Crowley can create a illusionary big bang explosion that deals the damage equal to a real one alongside with its radiation to any target of his choice.

Last edited:
Bahamut

Although it is translated to cosmic collision in EN and i have yet to do minor edit to fix that.

Gif of the attack also in his profile

Inchoate World
Can do a big bang-like attack inside his own dimension/reality. I'm really sure its big bang since he absorbs everything then recreate the whole reality

Last edited:
Back